Paved is an established and fast-growing platform connecting top brands with newsletters that reach interesting and engaged audiences. We help brands like Uber, DropBox, Gartner, Salesforce, and more sponsor email newsletters, including Business Insider, Bloomberg, and TechCrunch.
It's an exciting time to join Paved. We're rapidly accelerating and full of can-do, entrepreneurial people who care about their craft, collaboration, and our customers.
As the largest newsletter sponsorship platform, we’re looking for an Account Manager to focus on building and maintaining relationships for our Ad Network. You will be responsible for growing and maintaining a healthy demand and working closely with our publisher team. Ideally, you have agency experience and are familiar with the media/advertising industry. You are curiously minded and always looking for growth opportunities.
- Maintain and grow demand for our Ad Network
- Reach out to B2C brands, educate and onboard them onto our Ad Network
- Build in-depth knowledge of our Ad Network and work closely with our Publisher team to maintain a healthy demand
- Create documentation and best practices about how to use the Ad Network
- Nurture and educate potential and current users
- Analyze the performance of campaigns running on Ad Network and look for growth opportunities to increase spend
- Develop new and streamline current processes
- Work with cross-functional marketing and product teams to develop new content and features.
- Become a Paved and newsletter sponsorships expert
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience working as an Account Manager with B2C clients in an agency or direct setting.
- Experience in owning and growing accounts.
- Proven ability to nurture and work with sales team to upsell and renew deals (ideally in the media space, upwards of $50k+)
- Proven ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Experience building processes and implementing them
- Experience working in a high-growth startup in a remote setting and needs little day-to-day supervision
- Proven ability to drive results against business objectives
- Data-driven and growth-oriented mindset when making decisions
- Experience managing partnerships and external relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing and programmatic advertising is a plus
- Entrepreneurial, results-oriented, and collaborative working style
- Experience with CRMs
- Fluent in English