Remote Acquisition Specialist (Growth Marketing)
Bonfire (Remote) 🇺🇦
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Bonfire is transforming the way people buy and sell high-quality custom apparel. We are a free online platform where anyone can design, sell, and buy custom products. We’ve helped thousands of individuals, groups, and nonprofits raise money for the causes they care about, and also serve the world’s top creators as their premiere custom merch platform. We’re a passionate, creative, and data-driven team constantly pursuing our vision: to strengthen communities that inspire a kinder world. We bring this vision to life by hiring passionate, smart people who celebrate and respect others, are committed to a life of curiosity, are never satisfied with ‘good enough’, are eager to co-create the future, and who thrive through teamwork. Have we been looking for you?
ABOUT THE JOB
The Acquisition Specialist is a critical member of our Growth Marketing team and will be responsible for driving new users to Bonfire across all marketing channels. This individual has a strong background in traditional paid advertising channels but is capable of and curious about executing strategies for all channels. They are an excellent collaborator who are capable of building strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure the success of initiatives.
This position is best for someone who is a seasoned digital marketer who’s comfortable creating and managing campaigns and can report on the progress of all KPIs on a regular cadence.
This role lies within our Growth department and reports to the Director of Growth Marketing.
All Bonfire employees are expected to embrace the Mission and Values, we live together and apart:
Humble Ingenuity, Trusting Partnerships, Inclusive Cooperation, Moral Courage, Healthy Dissatisfaction
Bonfire is currently supporting a virtual work environment; however, we are looking to only hire candidates that reside in the United States.
include but are not limited to:
- Oversee paid acquisition strategy and execution (AdWords, Google Shopping, Display, paid social, Linear TV/Streaming) to promote Bonfire and drive new users.
- Manage all ad platform campaigns, budgets and projections while optimizing for ROAS and various performance metrics (CAC, ROI, PPC, LTV etc.).
- Identify and test new marketing channels and tactics that will generate new user acquisition
- Own reporting process to be able accurately report on the ROI of advertising campaigns and marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop, execute, and optimize marketing strategies to acquire new quality users that drive value for bonfire for years to come.
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure strategies are on brand, aligned with business goals, and drive new users to the platform to help me company revenue goals.
- Perform competitive and industry research to stay up to date on the latest trends and marketing strategies
- High School Graduate – OR equivalent
- 3+ years of tactical paid search and/or social experience
- Ability to present case studies on the paid search and/or social strategies you’ve previously executed.
- Current documents necessary to travel internationally without restriction, including but not limited to an unexpired passport.
- Consistent access to a reasonably distraction free home work space, with reliable access to high-speed internet and use of a smart phone/mobile device.
- Technologically savvy, with strong computer skills and the ability to embrace and adapt to changes to technology that is critical to how we work.
- Good working knowledge of the primary Google business, productivity and collaboration tools/software.
- Any appropriate and effective combination of any of the above.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Deep understanding of paid search and social advertising platforms (Google Ads, Meta, etc).
- Strong understanding of all marketing channels (paid, organic, display, social, email)
- Proven history of success across paid marketing channels
- The ability to collaborate across the organization – both up and down
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and visual communication skills
- Drive and curiosity to thoughtfully test and explore new channels
- Self motivated to bring new ideas to the team and execute upon them
- Dedicated to keeping up to date with the latest marketing trends and can identify shifts in the industry that Bonfire should pay attention to.
- Strong project management abilities, self-directed and able to independently operate with minimal supervision
- Effective analytical skills and communicate insights clearly
- Familiar with reporting ROAS and incremental lift from paid marketing channels
- Experience running A/B + MVT and CRO tests with tools like Optimizely/VWO and Unbounce
- Experience executing and analyzing CRO experiments within the paid marketing funnel
- You are very familiar with modern analytics platforms such as GA4, Mixpanel, Heap, etc.
- You have the ability to read and comprehend technical documentation (such as API docs)
- Committed to seeking diverse perspectives through diverse backgrounds, with an ability to lead or participate in discussions that are considered inviting and safe.
- Demonstrated ability to operate safely in the workplace.
WHY WORK AT BONFIRE?
When team members all around the world were asked to find three words they’d use to describe Bonfire, the most commonly shared values were: kind, inclusive, charitable, supportive, collaborative, and passionate. Work here and help us guide people toward their full potential and possibility in support of a company that’s trying to infuse the world with more of those values.
In addition to leading purposeful work, you will also benefit from our full-time employee offerings:
- Competitive compensation with great insurance and savings benefits
- Remote work environment (We are a fully distributed team!)
- Tech setup right-fit for your remote work environment
- Year-round swag giveaways
- Unlimited PTO that we encourage everyone to take advantage of
- A positive culture and dynamic team environment
- The ability to help create a kinder planet
- An environment to grow your skills, learn new technologies, and to challenge yourself
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you!