Mission: Help us grow Liteflow and take it to the next level
Estimated time: Full-time on a contract basis
Estimated budget: Monthly-based - Depending on the profile
Location: Remote - within GMT+0 to GMT+8 timezone
About The Role
Are you looking to join a A-star team, where you can make high-achieving goals happen by helping grow the business while working remotely?
Are you a self-starter who is entrepreneurial in spirit and who has a track record of meeting and exceeding targets in a sales environment?
You will be responsible for developing opportunities among companies who are looking to enter the Web3 space, as well as those companies who are already involved in Web3 but need NFT solutions.
What You'll Achieve
- Research: The companies and people we need to talk to in order to promote LiteFlow.
- Outreach: Use tools like HubSpot to get in touch with potential customers through email, by telephone, or by connecting via LinkedIn, Twitter, Discord and other types of social media.
- Follow Up: Follow up with inbound and outbound prospects through personalized and automated communication.
- Drive and assist discovery conversations during the introductory phase of the sales process.
- Maintain Pipeline Organization: Keep your deals organized by using Hubspot. This will help you stay on top of every step of each deal.
- Overachieve Activity Metrics: Understand how numbers impact your revenue targets and ensure you’re being proactive about outreach, meetings, and the quality of your meetings.
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process.
- Attend events and conferences as an ambassador for the Liteflow brand.
- Share market feedback with the sales and product teams.
- Engage in Personal Development: Take control of your personal development by engaging in training and custom coaching sessions each week.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience: 1-3+ years of sales experience
- Coachable: We have a strong culture of giving and receiving positive and constructive feedback.
- Goal Oriented: You must have specific goals you’re striving toward or specific expectations of who you’re working on becoming.
- Sales Skills: You have received lots of training and coaching that has given you the ability to handle objections and convince people to meet with you.
- Emotional Intelligence: You’re able to mirror people, adjust your tone to get the reply you want, and work through conflicts with peers or prospects.
- Perseverance: You’re able to track down busy people and get them to take action by being creative in terms of your communication, research, and general hustle.
- Quick Task Switching: The team is in growth mode, which means you may need to switch between research, follow-ups, internal communication, chat, and email.
- The Ability to Handle Ambiguity: You thrive in an environment where something may not be easy to find and directions are given at a high level.
- Work from Home: This is full-time remote work, so you need to have a fast internet connection, a place to work without distractions, and are comfortable working from home.
- Persistence: This was mentioned above, but it bears reiteration. You might need to connect with multiple stakeholders after a deal has gone dark and to ensure it doesn’t go dark in the first place. Making sure that you’ve considered every opportunity to close a deal will be critical to your success.
- Communication: We’re a 100%-remote team, so being able to communicate clearly, proactively, and in multiple ways (video, text,hangouts, etc.) is key.
- Curiosity: You’re the kind of person who always asks Why? You’re a delight to talk to because you engage people with questions and want to learn more. This is important so that you come into this role with a deep curiosity about verticals, events, products, and competitors while keeping a finger on the pulse of changes.
Nice to Have
- Brownie points for prior start-up sales experience.
- General understanding of the blockchain & NFT space is a huge plus.
What do we Offer
- Working with a passionate and rapidly growing team
- Advance mentorship & training opportunity to grow and reach leadership level at Liteflow
- A team that cares about products and working conditions
- Remote first
- Flexible hours
- Flexible vacation policy
How to Apply
Just click apply above, we would really appreciate it if you could share your CV or links to work or profiles. Looking forward to hearing from you!