Remote Chief Marketing Officer
Themeisle (Remote) 🇺🇦
VertiStudio is a self-funded company, that hires 20+ people all over the world. Together, we run a profitable and bootstrapped business for more than ten years. We're a friendly team of designers, developers, bloggers, testers, and marketers having a great time building our web properties such as Themeisle.com, CodeinWP.com, and others.
We’re expanding our presence in the WordPress community, bringing new products on board, and we need your help to make that happen. We’re looking for someone to join our team and take the role of the CMO.
This would be a new role that we're introducing and in our vision it would sit at a strategic intersection, connecting the product, the users, and the market.
As a CMO, you'll develop expertise in our product, customers, market, and competitors to shape our go-to-market strategy and future product direction through cross-functional collaboration with our leadership, support, and product teams.
What you'll be doing
* Define, write, and drive all marketing communication activities to ensure customers acquisition, conversion, and retention
* Define, write, and oversee marketing communication campaigns
* Develop and maintain key metrics measuring marketing and communication efforts, to be reported monthly and as requested
* Implement marketing communications tools and technologies
* Minimum of 2-4 years experience as CMO for a product company
* Outstanding written, visual, and oral communication skills
* Registration, subscription, and/or e-commerce experience is required (manage marketing funnel through conversion)
* Ability to easily shift from big-picture strategy to hands-on execution.
* Experience with segmentation & targeting (CRM), acquisition & retention (LTV), pricing & revenue (P&L and RPU), and conversion reporting & analytics (KPI).
* Strong web analytics experience (Google Analytics)
* Email Marketing Expertise
* Ability to flexibly adapt to a constantly growing landscape
* Demonstrated ability to work with inside and outside resources
* Experience with WordPress is a plus
We're a fast-growing bootstrapped company, and we believe that working here is not just a job, but a way of life. We offer challenging positions that provide incredible benefits and personal satisfaction for those who are selected. Take a look at what we have to offer.
* Attractive salary package.
* Full-time Romanian employees receive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance benefits.
* Remote work is available for global employees.
* Reimbursement for necessary software, books, and courses for continued learning.
* Engaging work with meaningful problems to solve.
* The company covers all travel costs, including our annual retreat.
* Politics-free, no B.S., and no jerks.
How to apply
* Tell us a bit about yourself and why you should be considered.
* Tell us a bit about how you would build up the marketing function while delivering results & prioritizing across multiple products & channels.
Other details about the position
* Type of contract: full-time
* Location: remote
* Recruitment process steps: application form, pre-screening, interview, trial period
Use the application form (button up top).