We are looking for a talented cloud engineer to join our team at Wearin’ full-time (100%).
Our new cloud engineer should have the following skills:
- Experience on AWS platform.
- Experience with microservice-based architectures.
- Experience with observability.
- Comfortable in defining KPIs and metrics for a microservice from the design stage.
- Comfortable with serverless paradigm.
- Proficient in IaC using CDK AND Terraform.
- TDD approach in development.
- Comfortable in writing unit tests, integration tests, and E2E tests.
- Comfortable in working with CI/CD.
- Git proficiency.
- Analytical mindset.
- Used to document the code using living standards.
Deep experience in software industry best practices and processes and/or a strong entrepreneurial mindset are preferred.
An AWS Cloud Practitioner certificate (or above) is an added value to the successful applicant.
We offer a stimulating environment, focus on product, opportunities for growth and improvement, fully remote work and an attractive compensation package.