Position: Customer Success Manager
Accolades: Best in Biz Silver Award - Fastest Growing Company in USA (under 99 employees)
Recruiters and Agencies: No solicitation notice - please do not contact Lead Sherpa’s hiring manager with staffing proposals. Your emails will be ignored, reported as SPAM, and blocked.
Who is Lead Sherpa?
Company Core Values: Respect, Integrity, Drive, Innovation
Our MISSION is to empower real estate professionals and help guide them to success. Our VISION is to create the most powerful lead and data management technology suite in the real estate industry, and we are well on our way.
Lead Sherpa’s office is located in Denver, Colorado, however, we are also a fully remote team strategically positioned across the Western Hemisphere and operating with a high level of autonomy and trust. Our focus is on creating a dynamic, positive, and supportive work environment where our team members can grow and thrive.
Schedules are flexible as long as deadlines are hit. Our team takes full ownership of every project—not only do they work well independently without supervision, but they also work well within the team ecosystem. Our company culture cultivates a feeling of camaraderie and a sense of belonging and direction. Every team member knows exactly what our targets are, where we are going, and how we will get there.
Team members enjoy company-sponsored health care, a flexible time-off policy, and are eligible for a 401(k) retirement plan with generous company matching contributions. We take ownership of our roles and we are treated with respect, creating an ideal work environment for everyone to thrive. The team is always supported with the necessary resources and training to accomplish their goals and grow professionally.
We are always searching for more A-Players to join our team. If Lead Sherpa sounds like the place for you to put your drive and skills to good use, please let us know.
Position Details: Customer Success Manager
- The primary point of contact throughout the customer lifecycle, developing relationships with key stakeholders and maintaining a focus on driving business value from onboarding through renewal.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of their business needs and helping them achieve their objectives
- Educate customers on the use and benefits of our product
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content, with the help of all departments
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive the continued value of our product
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials for other members of the department
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs
- Assist customers as needed with setting up and navigating our product
- Regularly monitored platform usage and proactively contacted clients whose usage dipped to ensure the health of the relationship
- Utilize CRM to keep track of key account data, opportunities, logging calls, and relevant notes
- Lead customer training sessions as part of onboarding and ongoing product adoption
- Act as a communications liaison between Technical Support, Customer Success, and Customers
- Provide customers with information and assistance regarding product updates and new features
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them
- Review the customer journey, identifying how it’s supported, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between project team members, to ensure deliverables are on time
- Collaborate, problem-solve, and/or strategize upcoming customer meetings with team members
- Prepare necessary documentation or visuals for the customers to demonstrate performance
- Analyze trends in KPIs to identify areas of improvement
- Work with the sales and marketing team to drill customer references and develop case studies
- 2+ years in a Customer Facing role in a SaaS B2B company
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills are required as they relate for the use of the product to service to be solid
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company standards
- Ability to establish milestones and keep all team members on task
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success department
- Deep understanding of customer concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- 3-5 years of experience in communications, marketing, sales, account management, or customer success
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a remote, deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Knowledge of ChurnZero and project management tools
- Bachelor’s degree
US Team Members
- Company-sponsored health insurance, vision, and dental
- 401(k) with company match
International Team Members
- Company contribution to health insurance expenses, as needed
All Team Members
- Fully remote and flexible schedule
- Flexible and generous PTO policy
- $2,000 home office/hardware gift - equipment is yours to keep!
- Individualized paid coaching/growth training