Remote Customer Success Manager
PlaybookUX (Remote) 🇺🇦
About the role
PlaybookUX is looking for a Customer Success Manager who will drive growth and client adoption.
Reporting directly to the CEO and Co-founder, you’ll be a key player in driving projects that will help PlaybookUX scale, achieve renewal targets, and radically improve the customer experience.
We’re a fully remote team so we’re looking for someone who thrives in this environment.
As their main point of contact, our enterprise customers will lean on you to provide best practices and help them achieve their research goals through the use of PlaybookUX.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding net revenue retention (NRR) and product usage goals
- Develop long-term relationships with our most important enterprise customers
- Responsible for continuous training and communication with enterprise customers via email and Zoom
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Work closely with the sales teams to lead and execute the sales handoff and onboarding process
- Manage end-to-end renewal process and negotiations
- Pioneer product adoption
- Responsible for deeply understanding customer needs and translating that into actionable feedback for the product team
- Monitor the health and sentiment of your customer portfolio
- Conduct webinars to engage customers
Who you are
- 3+ years experience in a customer success or sales role at a technology company
- Experience exceeding net revenue retention goals
- Track record of pioneering customer adoption and product usage
- Experience managing and executing an onboarding process
- You believe in doing right by the customer – a successful customer is getting continuous value from the product
- Experience leading renewal negotiations
- You diligently engage and reflect on feedback and failure because you know there is always something to learn from an interaction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Friendly, engaging, and an incredible communicator
- Ability to translate complex topics into simple language that can be easily understood by customers
- Highly detail-oriented
- Ability to balance multiple initiatives
- Based in the United States
- Value working remotely and thrive in that environment
- You’re excited to join a growing startup
- Overall compensation of $75,000 to $80,000
- Base salary range of $65,000 to $70,000 plus $10,000 in performance-based bonuses
- 2% commission on expansion revenue
- Equity stake in the company
- 100% premium-covered healthcare
- Fully remote/work from home
- Generous PTO + accrue an additional day per year of employment
Working at PlaybookUX
PlaybookUX is a fully remote user research software. We help companies gather feedback on their websites, products, prototypes, concepts, and more. PlaybookUX works with Fortune 500 companies as well as startups and SMBs.
At our core, the PlaybookUX software helps collect and analyze customer feedback. We believe that giving and receiving feedback is the best way to improve and apply this to everything we do.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that our team is strengthened by building a team with diverse backgrounds. We are a female-founded company and diversity is at our core.
We are bootstrapped, profitable, and growing fast. We are a small team so you’ll make a big impact!