Remote Customer Support Representative
Pixellu (Remote) 🇺🇦
We are Pixellu, a software company on a mission to simplify professional photographers’ lives. We are seeking a passionate, energetic, and detail-oriented individual with a desire to contribute to world-class customer support.
🚀 ABOUT PIXELLU
At Pixellu, we know professional photographers are frustrated with all of the tedious work required to run a successful photography business. Many get so overwhelmed, they end up quitting on their dream of having a photography career. That is why we create easy-to-use, time-saving software that simplify photographers’ lives, so that they can spend less time in front of the computer and get back to doing what they love.
Pixellu was co-founded in 2010 by two wedding photographers. Faced with the challenges of long hours and endless tasks, we began asking ourselves, “How can we save valuable time, make more money, and get our lives back?” Our answer was technology. We started Pixellu with the idea that we could make money by providing an honest service that helped photographers save time and live more fulfilling lives. We believed that, by focusing on a great product and great service, we could build a business that not only does good, but also does well.
Team happiness is a priority at Pixellu and we are happy to say that our eNPS score is 92! Today, we are a team of 40+ team members spread across 10 countries, serving tens of thousands of photographers in over 100 countries.
Learn more about us and why you’ll love working at Pixellu here: https://gainful.io/jobs/Au3Ms1Kbo44/l/1
🤓 YOUR ROLE
The Customer Support Representative role is a critical part of our mission to deliver extraordinary customer service. This position requires a solution-oriented problem-solver who will accurately resolve customer-facing problems in a timely manner. Your job will include:
- Answer questions. Help customers with their questions through email, chat, social media, and occasionally video calls.
- Troubleshoot. Find solutions and troubleshoot issues & software bugs
- Write support articles. Create helpful documents that customers can use to find answers at their own convenience.
- Create tutorials. Record video tutorials to help customers understand the features of our software.
Aside from the standard job description, here are qualities that we value most in a candidate:
- Excellent written English
- Clear and concise communication
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
Work hours for this position are 07:00 - 16:00 CET. For this reason, our ideal candidate would be located in Europe. Work hours may become more flexible after being fully trained.
Please note that this is an entry-level position. Because we want to make sure that our hire is challenged enough to stick with us long-term, we are seeking someone with no more than 3 years of experience.
- Work from anywhere
- Competitive salary based on experience level and your local cost of living considerations
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses based on seniority and role
- Paid parental leave
- 22 annual days off