Work With Us
Capsule Corp Labs (sister entity of Ternoa) is looking for a fully remote, full-time DevOps Engineer to join our growing team.
You’ll be responsible for implementing, maintaining, monitoring, and supporting our IT infrastructure. You’ll also:
- Design, deploy, maintain and monitor infrastructure for (blockchain) data processing systems with API endpoints built on top.
- Assure the security of each infrastructure component.
- Design, deploy, maintain and monitor different types of non-traditional projects (such as deploying blockchain nodes).
- Detect and fix issues with the infrastructure and detect (monitor) the issues with the backend implementation.
- Create documentation for the deployed infrastructure on the design, deployment, and monitoring
We have ambitious plans for our future and we’re counting on your expertise to help make them a reality. So if you’re up for it, we’d love to hear from you!
What’s In It For You?
- Remote and asynchronous working environment
- A full-time and stable freelance position
- Flexible time-off
- A clear path to growth for the right person
- IRL and virtual team events
- No micromanagement
- No endless meetings
- Join a global team of +65 people with over 15 nationalities
- A monthly salary starting at €5k, depending on experience
- Payment in crypto (USDT)
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in DevOps, ideally at a fast-growing startup (this is mandatory)
- You have experience with Cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Scaleway)
- You have experience implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- You possess general knowledge of the infrastructure of blockchains
- You can quickly identify issues with backend infrastructure or code (monitoring, logging).
- You’re comfortable using tools such as GCP, Terraform, Ansible, Github Actions, Prometheus & Grafana, Bash scripting
- You have experience working with decentralized networks
- Experience deploying infrastructure for parachains (Polkadot/Substrate) is nice to have
- You’re fluent in English; French is a plus
- You can work with at least 4 hours of overlap with Central European Time business hours
Our Recruitment Process (2-3 weeks)
- CV screening
- Technical Assessment
- Screening interview with HR
- Interview with our CTO
From metaverse-ready NFTs for entertainment and gaming to time capsules for data management, Ternoa is a growing leader in blockchain innovation. We have ambitious plans for the present and future and we’ve already seen explosive growth in a short period of time.
Driving this demand are our fantastic projects which are poised to become centerpieces of the metaverse. You can browse some of our DApps here: https://gainful.io/jobs/JOjBMTcoP5w/l/1
And of course, we wouldn't be where we are today without the expertise of our global team and the support of our passionate community.
For more information, visit us on:
- Our website: https://gainful.io/jobs/JOjBMTcoP5w/l/0
- Our white paper: https://gainful.io/jobs/JOjBMTcoP5w/l/4...
- Our NFT Marketplace:https://gainful.io/jobs/JOjBMTcoP5w/l/5
- Our Twitter: https://gainful.io/jobs/JOjBMTcoP5w/l/6