You’re a strategic business development leader capable of assessing, strategizing, and tackling big opportunities. We’re EngagedMD and we have a patient journey application used by more than 1 million users nationwide and internationally since its launch, and we continue to see enormous growth and adoption from medical clinics across multiple markets. This is an exciting opportunity to join us in our mission to make life easier for clinics and patients alike. You will have the opportunity to identify the markets in which we expand, while closely collaborating with our senior leadership, sales, marketing, product, and video experience teams.
At EngagedMD, our core values of integrity, collaboration, growth, impact, and recognition inform how we work with each other, and how we get work done.
This fully remote role reports to our co-founder, and candidates are required to reside in the United States. This role requires legal authorization to work in the United States. EngagedMD is unable to sponsor current H1B visa holders for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and support the development of growth plans into new medical specialties at EngagedMD, including leading market analysis efforts and identifying new opportunities to maximize the business’ addressable market
- Recommend new business models and drive new business expansion opportunities
- Develop expertise in both our product and the likely markets in which we’ll operate, including healthcare and biotechnology
- Develop strong relationships with pilot customers in new markets
- Create new deal structures, contracts, and ways to partner with key industry leaders
- Define budgeting and resourcing needs to go to market in new areas of business
What You’ll Bring
- 7+ years of experience in sales management, market expansion, or business development equivalent roles
- 7+ years of experience working in healthcare or with healthcare-based markets
- An autonomous, entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to build business development strategy from scratch in a high-growth startup environment
- Business mindedness with strong perspective on strategic partnership and growth initiatives
- Experience building teams with a passion for providing mentorship, coaching, and development of the team
- An ability to model EngagedMD’s core values and action principles
- Prior successful experience working remotely with distributed teams
- A mission-driven orientation to all you do
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent career experience
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage heavily subsidized by the company
- Open Paid Time Off
- Paid family and medical leave
- Generous paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
EngagedMD is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe our company and products are made better by the varied perspectives of our employees, each of whom we seek to empower and support in their individuality. We hire our team members on the basis of merit, qualifications, and the needs of our business in order to best achieve our mission to make life easier for the clinics and patients we serve.