Our 100% remote team of 400+ CleverPeople are seasoned yet friendly professionals who want to collaborate and welcome you. We have an exciting new opening for a Executive Assistant .
Who we’re looking for
Full-time, Executive Assistant to provide support for the select members of our management team. The perfect candidate is an operationally minded individual that is passionate about creative problem solving and being the gatekeeper for fast moving people, ideas and teams. If you love multitasking and have the ultimate positive attitude to get things done quickly and efficiently, we want to hear from you.
- Previous exposure to C-level executives in some capacity
- Experience owning and executing unique projects from the ground up (company events, off-sites, internal programs etc.)
- Ability to multitask and respond to frequently changing priorities
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Confidentiality, discretion, trust, reliability
- Bachelor’s degree
- Typical daytime business hours (8a-5p EST), but must have flexibility to support during off-hour periods. Expectation to stay late or respond to messages outside of work hours when needed
- This position may require light travel as-needed
- Event planning + assisting with internal projects
- Travel planning
- Tracking expenses
- Liaising with vendors and third parties
- Additional tasks as needed