Experienced SEO Generalist
Find out what it's like to work at QuickMail: Watch the 5 min video of our last team retreat here
👐 Join a meritocracy, no politics needed (nor welcomed)
⏰ Work 4 days a week, have an extra day for learning, running errands or starting a new hobby.
🔥 A chance to step in and have a big impact on a growing SaaS company
📖 We practice open-book management (understand how the business works and the true impact of your work)
QuickMail is one of the leading cold email outreach solutions for sending business-to-business cold emails.
It is used by small and medium businesses all over the world to reach out to potential clients and grow their businesses.
Our clients are composed of Entrepreneurs, Founders, Growth Marketers & Agencies.
QuickMail was started in 2014. We doubled the business this year and we have the same ambitious goal for next year.
We are 100% self-funded and composed of a small group of highly driven co-workers.
We’re looking for someone well-rounded, who can optimize processes, identify opportunities, and prevent issues in all 4 main areas of SEO: on-page, off-page, content, and technical.
We have a practical approach to SEO that is focused on driving revenues, not just traffic. We’re looking for someone with the same mindset.
The ideal candidate will be hands-on, taking over our current SEO initiatives as well as developing new ones, with the goal of doubling our organic growth in 2023.
If you don't think you meet all the criteria below but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
- you have 3+ years of experience as an SEO in a b2b SaaS company targeting small-to-medium sized businesses
- you’re an SEO generalist with experience implementing initiatives in all 4 main areas of SEO: content, technical, on-page, off-page
- you have experience working in a company with less than 15 employees
- you have a proven track record of generating MRR from SEO
- you have experience managing SEO partnerships (link-building)
- you are hands-on (will do the work yourself)
- you have a highly competitive nature and desire to win
- you don’t shy away from ambitious goals
- you are scrappy and find ways to make things happen with limited resources
- you have a positive personality
- you have excellent communication skills
What you will be doing
- you’ll contribute to shaping our content strategy and manage the execution of our content calendar
- you’ll run two separate link-building campaigns and manage a significant amount of emails in your inbox
- you’ll ensure we follow technical SEO best practices and run periodical health checks
- you’ll ensure our content is up to date and create action plans for underperforming articles
- you’ll monitor performance regularly and identify opportunities and strategies to improve
- you’ll systematize and document your initiatives, and find ways to optimize and automate them
- you’ll help create and track KPIs for yourself and the freelancers you’ll work with
- you’ll manage the SEO budget thoughtfully, making strategic bets on key investments
- you’ll stay current on SEO trends and best practices and experiment with the new strategies you discover
- ⏰ Work 4 days (4 x 8hr) a week, work from home or from a coffee shop, we are a remote-first company. No commute necessary, use your extra day for learning, running errands or starting a new hobby.
- ⚖️ You'll join a meritocracy, with no politics, bring your best-self.
- 📖 You'll get a lot of context and learn about the business side as we practice open-book management .
- 🌴 1 team retreat per year for work and fun (we fly everyone in one location for a week).
- 📚 We invite industry experts to come and teach us each month.