Remote Financial Assistant
MailerLite (Remote) 🇺🇦
Posted 30 days ago
MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 1 million businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers. Today, we are a team of more than 130 dreamers, adventurers, and world travelers passionate about what we do and believe in. And we are ready for another talented person to join the party.
We're looking for a savvy Financial Assistant to join our Finance team on a mission to power our rapid product expansion and help us conquer new heights of success. Are you up for the challenge?
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!
You won’t be bored
The Financial Assistant will support our accounting operations including daily bookkeeping management, accurate and timely month-end closing, bank reconciliations, expense tracking and tax compliance support.
You will be challenged with interesting tasks
Our main goal for this year is to migrate our accounting operations from QuickBooks to Netsuite.
You will take ownership
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
You will have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You can pick where you want to work, every day
At MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
You can count on stability
You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace! We're continuously growing and we’ve been around for more than 10 years.
What you’ll work with on
- Manage daily bookkeeping activities for our different entities
- Control and track expenses
- Support our tax compliance process, including US federal and state taxes and foreign entities filings
- Assist in our Payroll and Accounts Payable activities
- Work closely with our financial service providers
- Execute improvements to processes within your own workflow
- 2 years of experience in a finance role, ideally with SaaS business model
- Hands-on experience with accounting software (Netsuite)
- Good knowledge of US GAAP and ASC606
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to work independently, collaborating with teams across multiple zones and countries
- Preferably located in US or Europe due to experience with applicable rules and procedures
What we offer
- Yearly gross Salary: $33,000 - $37,000
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Remote health insurance. Every team member gets global health insurance with full coverage in their home country and 175+ countries. No exclusions for pandemics
- Company-paid retreats. Once per year we gather for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- 31 days of vacation per year. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- 4 creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun.
- 12 parental days per year. Parents can take one paid day off every month to spend time with their children.
- Parenting budget. Anyone who becomes a parent through childbirth or adoption gets a budget as a gift.
- Joy Budget. Annual budget to spent on whatever that brings you joy.
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here.
Can't wait to hear from you!