Remote Freelance Digital Marketing Support Assistant at Institute for Vocal Advancement
Contra (Remote) 🇺🇦
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our team as a Digital Marketing Support Assistant to support and assist in the daily operation of our digital channels.
The ideal candidate will have experience in digital marketing support, social media scheduling, and the ability to work independently in a remote environment.
In this role, you will provide support across the following areas:
Social Media: Coordinating content production, scheduling, and responding to comments and mentions.
Marketing: Coordinating content production, publishing posts to websites, responding to customer enquiries, scheduling newsletters, and scheduling videos for YouTube.
Podcast: Coordinating interviews, scheduling and uploading episodes, managing video production, and adding episodes to the blog.
Please note this role is the administrative side of social media management. We already work with social media strategy and marketing consultants.
- Tech-savvy with demonstrated ability to quickly learn new online platforms, including but not limited to Vista Social, Mailchimp, Dropbox, Slack, Prismic, Click Up, Airtable and Notion.
- Strong experience with major social platforms, including TikTok, Youtube, Facebook and Instagram.
- Exceptional communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient time-management skills, with the ability to work quickly and with ease.
- Adapts well to frequent requests and/or change of direction.
Ideal Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience working remotely and with remote teams
- Fluent across leading social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook)
- An interest in singing/music would be advantageous but not essential
- Must have a reliable internet connection
Schedule and Compensation:
- Open to US/Canada and UK
- Flexible hours with 8-10 hours per week
- Occasion extra hours required, but agreed in advance
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, apply today!