Shopexperts is looking for freelance front-end, back-end and full stack developers to join our talent network. Our clients are eCommerce agencies and eCommerce tech startups building for Shopify, and DTC or B2B consumer eCommerce brands building on the Shopify platform.
Vetted freelancers in our network are matched with companies in need of skilled web developers for ongoing/temporary contracts starting from 10 hours/week or for defined projects starting from 40 hours/week.
- Set your own hourly/day rate - up to $85/hour, or up to $650/day
- Get matched with ambitious companies in the eCommerce space for defined large projects or ongoing contracts from 1-6 months, up to full-time permanent jobs.
- Be part of a growing and vibrant professional community
- Develop your career and craft with fewer, better contracts and companies
- Weekly or bi-weekly payouts
- Native or fluent English is required
- 4 years of professional experience as a web developer. The more experience you have as a Shopify developer, the better.
- Exposure to Shopify specific coding languages and frameworks: React, Node, Liquid, Shopify theme frameworks, Ruby on Rails, and popular headless technologies including Hydrogen/Oxygen/Remix.
- Must have a track record of high performing developer
- With or without team lead experience
- Available a minimum of 10 hours a week (up to 40)
- Priority and preference given to skilled freelancers in the UK, Spain, Portugal, Serbia, Romania, South Africa, Poland, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Argentina, Brazil.
Apply to join our talent community