Ready for a new seasonal opportunity with the #1 tax software company in Canada?
If you have experience as a tax professional, are highly motivated and have excellent communication skills, we need you to help our clients complete their taxes using Intuit TurboTax products. You will advance our goal of “Powering Prosperity Around the World” by providing expert guidance and support to our clients. You will also play an important role in our effort to enhance our brand by delighting our clients and empowering them to prepare their taxes.
TurboTax is the #1 best-selling brand of tax preparation software in Canada. Year over year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work for” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists.
- 3+ years paid professional tax preparation experience, using professional tax preparation software
- Minimum of 150 tax returns prepared, per tax season
- Experience providing support in a call centre environment a plus
- Experience preparing and supporting a variety of federal and provincial forms for individuals, including student, pension, self-employed, rental property, investments, and foreign income
- Workingknowledge of tax laws and tax concepts, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Highly technical with a strong understanding of computers and software
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience preparing Quebec personal tax returns (TP1) considered an asset
- Bilingualism (English/French, read/write/speak) considered an asset
- Flexibility in availability/schedules
- Experience using Social Media platforms is considered an asset
- Discover what it’s like to be a part of an amazing team of tax professionals, making a daily difference in the lives of Intuit clients all across Canada.
- Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work for" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award-winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their clients worldwide.
- Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax® to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these client -driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
- Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
- This is a virtual, seasonal and client-facing position, providing tax advice for personal tax returns
- Reviews individual tax returns to ensure they are compliant and accurate
- Help clients as they work on their tax return with tax advice and troubleshoots tax questions; communicates directly with clients, answering specific tax questions (written & verbally)
- Researches tax regulations to support advice and provides expert information on how to maximize client’s tax return
- Creates high-quality client interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep client empathy, with your in-depth tax knowledge and expertise
- Proactively seeks out and delivers the right answer for each client; utilizing and leveraging government websites, professional resources, and team expertise and translating into everyday language for clients
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation client inquiries
- Reviews deliverables with manager to assess understanding and accurate/compliant guidance
- Optional participation in social media activities, marketing communication materials and media interviews to provide tax tips to customers