Paymentology is the first truly global issuer-processor, giving banks and fintechs the technology, team and experience to rapidly issue and process Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay cards across more than 50 countries, at scale.
Our advanced, multi-cloud platform, offering both shared and dedicated processing instances, vast global presence and richer, real-time data, set us apart as the leader in payments.
Paymentology’s People Team is the heartbeat of our company: finding and hiring our awesome Paymentologists all around the globe, making sure that they’ve got the support and guidance needed to grow, and keeping all of our team members connected no matter how many time zones they have in between.
As a Global Recuiter at Paymentology you will play a critical part in our People & Talent Acquisition team to hit aggressive hiring goals in pursuit of increasing our teams across the world.
What you get to do:
In this role, you will be recruiting for our fast-growing teams, working closely with engaged hiring managers across Paymentology. You will drive outcomes, and this sometimes means making hard decisions or respectfully challenging other points of view. Thus, we expect you to be organised, adaptable, and a strong communicator.
You will be tasked with actively sourcing for top talent and being the main point of contact for the candidates.
We believe that our hiring teams should be integrally involved in the hiring process, afterall, they will be working with the new Paymentologist. In your role you will also:
- Guide and coach everyone involved in the interview process to make sure we offer an excellent and aligned experience to all our candidates, reflecting our Paymentology culture.
- Be the ambassador of our culture by reflecting it in every step of the recruitment process.
What it takes to succeed:
We are looking for individuals who thrive in an asynchronous collaborative environment and are team players but can also take ownership and work autonomously to achieve Paymentology's goals.
- Have 6+ years of experience of recruitment experience (generalist and/or tech).
- Be a proven strategic sourcer and closer (track record with sourcing, recruiting and closing (unique) technical & product talent)
- Develop creative recruiting strategies and build diversity into your recruiting and sourcing strategies, and consistently deliver results against niche job profiles.
- Be an ambassador, you represent yourself and Paymentology with integrity and courtesy, both internally and externally.
- Prioritise effectively across competing demands and maintain responsiveness, business focus, integrity, and sound judgment.
- Anticipate challenges and proactively work to eliminate them through collaboration and analysis.
- Be comfortable working in a high autonomy environment. (We will support you and collaborate with you, but you must be able to work independently).
- Experience in a high growth environment supporting multiple hiring teams.
- Personable, authentic, collaborative with a high level of candour.
- Ability to work in a geographically distributed team.
- A real drive to succeed, and a passion for taking on new challenges and making them your own.
This is a remote contractor position; flexibility is key as our talent acquisition team is spread out over the globe.
What you can look forward to:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. You can look forward to working with a diverse, global team where Paymentologists at all levels play an important part in our global mission to advance the world through payments and make a difference on a global scale.
When applying the email must include CV attachment in doc, docx, pdf or rtf format only.