You are an innovative and driven product leader looking to chart a path forward for a suite of healthtech products. We are EngagedMD and our application has been used nationwide and internationally by over 1 million users since its launch, and continues to see enormous growth and adoption from medical clinics across multiple markets. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small and growing team, and to be both strategic and hands-on. You will have the opportunity to set, share, and gain buy-in for the vision for our products, while also closely collaborating with our engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, finance, and operations teams.
You’ll also have the opportunity to lead and grow a product team. You’ll be responsible for finding and executing on opportunities to grow and enhance our suite of products. You’ll collaborate with other leaders to manage the software release process while influencing both on-shore and off-shore engineering teams to pursue best-in-class customer experiences for the medical professionals and patients that use our system.
This fully remote role reports to our co-founder/co-CEO, and candidates are required to reside in the United States. This role requires legal authorization to work in the United States. EngagedMD is unable to sponsor current H1B visa holders for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with Product leaders to help define and share our product vision, including contributing to and prioritizing the product roadmap
- Lean heavily on data and metrics to effectively define success and measurable outcomes for our products
- Commercialize new features and modules in support of revenue growth goals
- Author feature stories with clear and concise acceptance criteria
- Lead and execute the user feedback lifecycle process
- Manage product integrations with other medical tech companies and electronic medical record (EMR) partners
- Lead, grow, and develop a high-performing design, community, and product management team over time
What You’ll Bring
- At least 8 years of industry experience, including at least 5 years of product management experience, ideally in healthtech or other SaaS
- Demonstrated prior success as a high-performing product manager or group product manager
- Extensive experience developing product roadmaps, investment recommendations, and software lifecycle activities
- Technical understanding of web-based applications, their infrastructure, components, and system dependencies.
- A proven track record of success delivering data-driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Excellent relationship-building capacity and ability to influence at all levels across the organization and with customers and partners
- Experience building teams with a passion for providing mentorship, coaching, and development of the team
- An ability to model EngagedMD’s core values and action principles
- Prior successful experience working remotely with globally distributed teams
- A mission-driven orientation to all you do
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent career experience
It’s Also Nice If You…
- Have at least a passing familiarity with the fertility and/or healthcare industries
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage heavily subsidized by the company
- Open Paid Time Off
- Paid family and medical leave
- Generous paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
EngagedMD is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe our company and products are made better by the varied perspectives of our employees, each of whom we seek to empower and support in their individuality. We hire our team members on the basis of merit, qualifications, and the needs of our business in order to best achieve our mission to make life easier for the clinics and patients we serve.