We’re a venture-backed startup on the verge of creating a new category we’re calling the Family Operating System®, and we want you on our team. At Trustworthy, our mission is to keep families organized and prepared for the unexpected by delivering a secure and beautiful online service that keeps their most important information up-to-date, accessible, and optimized. Trustworthy is the family’s single destination point for everything from financial accounts, life insurance policies, and estate documents to family stories, traditions, and passport numbers.
Your role will be a critical voice and doer in building the technical foundation for Trustworthy’s growth. You will sit at the intersection of engineering and business impact, working with our multidisciplinary growth team to develop technical solutions and resources to acquire and convert more users. A rigorous and scientific approach to business growth transforms how a company operates and what it achieves; a solid engineering foundation is the biggest lever to achieving that transformation. You will make that happen.
What You’ll Do
- Develop growth strategies collaboratively as the engineering expert on a multidisciplinary growth team (data science, design, marketing, product)
- Strategize and execute growth experiments.
- Build user-facing experiences, data analysis tools, and systems that prioritize user acquisition and conversion and revenue growth.
- Communicate in-process and finished work to stakeholders.
- Consistently deliver projects in accordance with your estimates.
- Meet tight deadlines and pivot quickly when priorities change.
- Manage several projects simultaneously.
- Implement SEO improvements across Trustworthy’s top of the funnel websites
- Experience with analytic software and methodologies (e.g., R, Python) and data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Growth and experimentation advocate (you enjoy learning, trying new things, and applying the scientific method to drive business growth)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with non-technical teammates about engineering practices and technical strategies (you should be able to challenge potential experiments and suggest easier implementations while treating your team members with respect).
- Experience in or interest in learning other marketing channels and techniques, including programmatic, offline, email, CRO, content marketing, and SEO.
- Knowledge of the latest trends in growth engineering.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Passion for helping modern families protect, organize, and optimize their most important information.
- Bonus: previous experience as part of an interdisciplinary startup growth team, experience with Stripe checkout.
- Healthcare benefits - Medical, dental, vision.
- Equity benefits - Generous equity in the company you're helping to build.
- Unlimited vacation - No one can work all the time.
- Home office setup - Set up your work environment and make it work with a sitting/standing desk + all the hardware and software you need. 100% on us.
- Annual team meetings - Team cultural events online and in person. We're remote but we're not distant ;-)
- Birthdays off! - We celebrate your birth and you take the day to enjoy and relax.
- 401k coming soon!
Diversity at Trustworthy
Trustworthy’s vision is for all identities, backgrounds, and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We’re building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative, and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.