Mobbin is on a mission to inspire & empower the world to design better digital experiences.
Currently, product designers painstakingly screenshots well-designed apps on the app store to learn how the best apps are being designed. To simplify that tedious process, we have built the world's most extensive app design reference library that helps product designers find relevant design inspiration and references in significantly less time and effort.
Founded in 2018, we've grown to over 100,000 MAUs and over 450,000 sign-ups through word of mouth and organic growth with a Product-Led Growth (PLG) approach. Today, Mobbin is used by most design-forward companies and startups, including Duolingo, Revolut, Headspace, Work & Co, Blinkist, Linkedin, and more.
We are looking to hire our first marketer and build our GTM motion to scale our product to $10M ARR and millions of UI/UX designers.
About the role
We're looking for marketing hire #1 to build the foundation of the marketing team. You will establish and expand Mobbin's presence across channels at every customer journey stage.
This role requires someone who can get shit done and trail-blaze various new experiments to figure out what works and does not. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Unlock new growth channels through rapid experimentation.
- Actively track the performance of growth loops/channels and work on optimizing them through experimentation.
- Understand the users' journey throughout the marketing funnel.
- Develop messaging and positioning for Mobbin's product and service.
- Interview happy customers to create inspiring customer success stories and data-driven case studies.
- Help build a scalable content marketing engine that balances brand, quality, and customer needs; drive new insights for content and strategy to deliver value for Mobbin's customers and prospects.
- Establish marketing automation and triggers to engage and convert prospects and users across the user journey using transactional, promotional, and educational content strategies.
- B2B SaaS experience is a must
- Early or growth-stage startup experience is highly preferred.
- Experience managing and growing multiple growth channels from scratch, including but not limited to email, affiliate, SEO, social media, content marketing, viral growth loops, and more.
- Experience building out marketing ops and analytics tech stack.
- Strong understanding of SEO, resources, tools, and content drive growth with experience creating a content distribution strategy.
- Experience partnering with product marketing and content marketing — and ideally, can build a marketing team from scratch and potentially lead the marketing team as we grow.
- High energy, action-oriented, self-driven, and willing to get things done scrappily and quickly in a scientific, data-driven manner.
The impact you will have
As marketing hire #1, you will be instrumental in helping us develop and scale our GTM motion to the next level.
- You will be working with the co-founders, product, and revenue teams to build the foundation of our marketing function.
- You will have the resources and autonomy to build a marketing engine from scratch.
- You will have an opportunity to scale a product's revenue and user base 10x from its current state and have a ride of the lifetime.
This is high-impact work, and you will be able to create value directly for designers worldwide. In addition, you will get exposure to every aspect of the business, product, consumer technology, and startup life.
- SGD $8,000 monthly
- Work device sponsorship
- Health insurance, medical coverage, and dental coverage
- Flexi health & fitness benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options - you will choose your work schedule and location.
- Personal development benefits
If you are interested in this position, please send the following to job-lcA2YfwS0@gainful.io. Please note that we will only respond to candidates we think are a good match for the role.
- Please share why you're interested in the role, your ideas on how we can grow Mobbin together, and any initial questions you have.
- A resume (PDF file) - describing your background and experience.
- A sense of your prior work or anything that showcases your marketing abilities: A newsletter you've grown to a specific size, a side project with users/revenue, or the product you've grown in your previous company.
- If you have a blog or write online, please share a few pieces of your work.
- Your desired start date.