WHO WE ARE
Chorus One is one of the leading operators of infrastructure for Proof-of-Stake networks and decentralized protocols. Tens of thousands of retail customers and institutions are staking billions in assets through our infrastructure helping to secure protocols and earn rewards. Our mission is to increase freedom and speed of innovation through decentralized technologies.
We are a diverse team of around 50 people distributed all over the globe. We value radical transparency, striving for excellence and improvement while treating each other with kindness and generosity. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Are you an experienced recruitment and HR professional with amazing communication and people skills? Are you a master in finding super-hires? Do you have an interest or experience in the world of blockchain and crypto? If yes, we are looking for you!
We are looking for a super talented and experienced Recruitment & HR Manager to grow our talented team at Chorus One. You will be responsible for all things recruitment and HR, while liaising with all departments to help support their specific business needs.
You will be working in a remote setting and must have a rich experience of working in an international environment and understanding different cultures.
- On-board new joiners in a fully remote setting.
- Provide clerical and administrative support (contract management, compiling and updating of employee records, HR documentation, etc.).
- Build our employer branding.
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Work with management to resolve grievances and issues related to employees.
- Develop HR strategies that are in line with business goals.
- Champion our company culture and remote team events.
- Ensure diversity goals are being met.
- Assist in the performance review process.
- Develop training and employee development programs.
- Ensuring employees are aware of company policies.
- Ensuring legal compliance throughout HR and the company.
- Handling workplace investigations, terminations, etc.
- Reporting HR metrics in weekly company meetings.
- Find and recruit best-in-class employees/contractors.
- Design and implement a recruitment strategy.
- Develop sourcing strategies and candidate engagement to build talent pools.
- Be the primary point of contact of external recruiters and job boards.
- Orchestrate the entire interview process ensuring it’s a smooth experience for all parties involved.
- Coordinate internal recruitment meetings, owning the agenda, minutes and steering the execution of open action items.
- You are interested in blockchain/crypto and the impact it can have on the world, bonus if you have experience in the industry.
- You are committed to learning and improving your own ability to contribute.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a passion for growing teams.
- You have experience recruiting for business and technical positions in highly competitive markets.
- You have excellent organizational abilities, and can drive several work streams involving multiple stakeholders with a spotless execution.
- You ideally have remote experience.
- Autonomy, a friendly and supportive work environment, and the opportunity for rapid growth.
- Competitive fixed compensation (USD 60k - 100k) + equity.
- All-expense paid quarterly team retreats at nice destinations. Past retreats took place in Egypt, Serbia, Kenya, USA, South Korea, Dubai and Portugal.
- Fully remote work. You can work from where you want.
- Unlimited leave.
- Brand-new laptop.
- Co-working space allowance.
- Personal development budget.
- Crypto joining bonus.
Chorus One is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing job-c187tUnKts@gainful.io.