We're dedicated to improving access in tech.
Be the interviewer you always wished you’d had, as a Karat Interview Engineer.
Come join Karat's Interview Engineering community
Karat Interview Engineers are a community of experienced software professionals, including software development managers, software engineers, and freelancers covering the full technology stack.
Technical interviews with Karat occur 24/7 with candidates located throughout the world.
Conduct interviews based on your own availability — whether that be five times a week, 10 times a week, mornings, nights, or weekends.
Utilize the Karat system and process to conduct fair, equitable technical interviews
You will interview following/using the Karat approach and interviewing infrastructure in a wide variety of technical roles.
These interviews focus on:
- Evaluating fundamental computer science skills (i.e. data structures, algorithms etc.)
- Grading for software craftsmanship (i.e. understanding of unit testing source control, APIs etc.)
- Specific technologies (i.e. iOS, distributed systems etc.)
This is a great opportunity for software professionals who are
- Software Developer/Engineers with:
- 3+ years of hands-on coding experience, and;
- experience conducting technical interviews (i.e. data structures, algorithms, etc.)
- Strong communicators in English (oral and written communication skills)
- Utilizing a stable, consistent Internet connection
- Equipped with a working webcam (video required to conduct interviews)
- Looking to change how technical interviews are experienced