We've grown considerably in our 5+ years and we are working on a large number of projects with a staff just over 20 people now. This has stretched us thin in terms of overseeing each project. So we’re looking at bringing in a Lead Project / Product Manager to help us in a variety of ways.
We have about 6-8 ongoing projects at any time but we'll want you to primarily take over one of our largest projects. What that means is:
- Working closely with our founders to understand and execute on our vision with customers
- Speaking with our customers regularly, building relationships to help them get the most out of their relationship with our team and grow their products
- Own our backlog for any project’s you are managing. Creating well defined requirements and prioritizing the customer’s needs appropriately.
- Communicating well thought out, reasonable timelines to customers to create trust in our team
- Being able to provide quality, informed input into the decision's for the customer's product and helping them make decisions that will benefit the product in the long run.
- Being able to work with developers to understand their needs and present information in a way that makes the development process smooth
- General improvement in processes to organize the flow of development and customer interaction.
- US Based, native English speaker OR overlapping with US timezones with very good spoken English
- Demonstrable previous experience in a similar role at a roughly Senior level managing ongoing, agile software projects or as a product manager for a large product.
- Can do calls on EST time
- Agency experience is a plus (managing multiple projects at the same time)
- Software development experience OR a deep understanding of how to think like a developer and understand complex technical requirements. This is key.
- Any experience with PHP/Laravel/Vue.js/Nuxt.js is a bonus as well
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to $100k plus bonuses every 6 months
- Health/vision/dental if US based
- 3 weeks of paid vacation and standard national holidays. General guideline, more time can be taken as needed.
- 8 weeks of paid parental leave
- Unlimited sick/bereveament leave
- Home office credits on hire
- Monthly wellness stipend up to $100/month for gym, etc
- 1-2 conferences per year