If you want to join a profitable, high-growth, bootstrapped MarTech SaaS, where you will be working on a large, complex project with an ongoing, full-time position, then this is THE job for you.
We’re Vidalytics.com. A video marketing platform for entrepreneurs. We’re 6 years old 🎂 and growing 50-100% per year.
Your New Tech Team & Stack 🚀
We are looking for someone to take the lead in our QA Department and implement automations. You would work closely with our Manual QA team member who has been working with TestRail for a few years.
We are open to using any tech stack, and our DevOps department will help get all the testing systems off the ground within our Google Cloud.
The tech team you’d join includes: 👻😎
- Team of 5+ engineers, mostly Senior level
- Product Manager & Product Owner
- External DevOps Agency
- Manual QA Tester
- GCP Infrastructure (Terraform, ArgoCD, Istio)
- GitHub Actions & Cloud Build
- Kubernetes & Docker (GKE)
- MySQL, PubSub, Redis
- React single page app & typescript video player
- PHP is the dominant language, some Golang & a tiny bit of node.js
- 30% Microservices / 70% Monolith
- Monolith written in Laminas (Zend) with some Symfony Components
Work at Scale!
Every single month Vidalytics is doing…
- 10s of millions of video plays
- 1 billion requests to our data loggers
- Around a petabyte in bandwidth transfer
Job Requirements 👊🏻
- REST Assured
- TestRail & JIRA
- Ghost Inspector
- Good English
- Strong attention to detail
- Team Player (no toxic egos)
Nice to have (not required):
- Scrum or Kanban
- Google Cloud Platform
What You’ll Be Doing (Job Tasks) 😃
- Take the lead on QA and work closely with our Manual QA Tester
- Plan, execute, and oversee product inspection and testing for quality and conformance to specifications and deliverables
- Cover our React SPA and video player with automated tests
- Write endpoint tests for our internal API
- Became part of our continuous delivery process
- Help our support team with resolving bugs
- Have fun!
What You’ll Love About Us (Benefits and Perks) 😉
Great company culture. You’re going to be part of a team, not a cog in a machine.
- We’re here to enable you. It’s your work and your career. Our management team is here to help you become who you want to be, not to micromanage you.
- We value your ideas. At Vidalytics, our doors are always open. Need help? Come on in. Have a vision for the future of the company? We’d love to hear it.
- Rest and relaxation. Employees enjoy a generous PTO package.
- Professional development. Want to continue your education? Vidalytics pays for classes, conferences, and more.
You’re more than an employee, you’re a person. Every co-worker you’ll meet is committed to treating you with respect and kindness. You won’t hear stuff like, “It’s just business.”
(Yes, We’re Actually Serious About These) 😇
1 - Meritocracy – We’re building a Meritocracy, where the best ideas win -- not based on who has the bigger title. The following values underpin this. You should embody these traits.
2 - Direct & honest communication (transparency) – to be successful we have to face the truth and be honest. And that starts with each other. That means we give direct feedback. We want it in exchange. So feel free to argue your points, just be ready to get on board with decisions once they are made.
3 - Ownership & Accountability – the best people are the ones who OWN their position, tasks and even things that go beyond their ‘day-to-day responsibilities’. They never say, “that’s not my job.” Instead, they proactively spot problems and always try to think like the owner of the business.
4 - Intelligence and smarts – we prize smart people. Who doesn’t? But it's not just book smarts but “business smarts” where you’re able to solve problems. Think for yourself. And don't be intimidated by any problem, no matter how complex. (Aka growth mindset).
5 - Self-aware (personal growth) – we want people who can look at themselves objectively, admit their mistakes and be open to growth. When you bring this attitude to your profession, it becomes a place of personal development and self-actualization.
6 - Integrity – trust is the glue that holds us together. We need to be able to trust you whether it is regarding the quality of your hours, the deadlines you set for yourself or anything else.
7- Urgency – we’re a startup and you need to be able to meet deadlines. We need someone who pushes themselves when they need to and hits deadlines. And also knows how to prioritize the important things.
8 - Hardworking – we’re trying to get shit done on a budget. If you’re looking for an easy job, go elsewhere. Instead, this job will constantly have challenges and opportunities to learn and grow professionally. But we try to have fun while we’re doing it and consider each other friends.
9 - Data – whenever possible, we want to make decisions based on data, not emotions or opinions.
10 - No assholes – Doesn’t matter how good someone is at their job, if they are going to make life suck for other people on the team, then they aren’t welcomed at Vidalytics.
Please fill out your information here. It will come straight to us and we will be in touch right away! :)
Founder / CEO @ Vidalytics