Get on the ground floor of an upcoming SAAS company looking to 10X its growth in the next 12 months.
Ranchr is a small SAAS app in the cattle management industry. Bootstrapped since 2017, we're looking to accelerate our growth into the next year.
Our app gives cattle growers a powerful tool out in the field where it belongs. Thousands of ranchers already trust us as their cattle record keeping solution.
We’re looking for a seasoned Senior and Lead React Engineer to join our fully-remote team to help us scale to the next level. This is an opportunity to join a growing business with a lot of upside.
What we’d want you to do:
- Add new features to our already existing react native mobile app.
- Help clean up and refactor our framework.
- Optimizing our app for scale and performance
- Suggest and implement scalability improvements
- Collaborate with the rest of the team in weekly meetings, chat and code reviews
- Write high-quality and maintainable code
- 5+ years of experience in React.
- Fluent spoken and written English at a professional level.
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL query optimization and scaling strategies
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Strong communication skills, able to recommend decisions using data and experience
Nice to have
- 3+ years of experience with React Native
- Typescript or GraphQL experience
- Ruby on Rails experience
- Strong experience with React hooks
- React Native
- Ruby on Rails
- Rest API
What it’s like to work here
- You’ll be working directly with the owner/CTO to build out new features on the mobile and web app.
- You’ll have time to focus. We don’t micromanage, and we do our best to keep distractions (and meetings) to a minimum.
- You'll be able to make your own schedule aside from a couple of meetings a week.
- You’ll have to meet some reasonable deadlines. Just to ensure timely updates for our users.
- You'll have the opportunity to learn and gain knowledge from our team and understand what it's like to run a bootstrapped SAAS app.
What we offer
- Part-Time. $3000-$5000/month. Hourly rate is negotiable
- Flexible hours
- Full time position may be available at a later date