IPinfo is a leading provider of IP address data. Our API handles over 40 billion requests a month, and we also license our data for use in many products and services you might have used. We started as a side project back in 2013, offering a free geolocation API, and we've since bootstrapped ourselves to a profitable business with a global team of 17, and grown our data offerings to include geolocation, IP to company, carrier detection, and VPN detection. Our customers include T-Mobile, Nike, DataDog, DemandBase, Clearbit, and many more.
How we work
We have a small and ambitious team, spread all over the globe. We sync up on a monthly all-hands Zoom call, and most teams do a call together every 2 weeks. Everything else happens asynchronously, via Slack, GitHub, Linear, and Notion. That means you can pick the hours that work best for you, to allow you to be at your most productive.
To thrive in this environment you'll need to have high levels of autonomy and ownership. You have to be resourceful and able to work effectively in a remote setup.
The lifecycle marketing manager is an interdisciplinary role that sits on a border space between marketing and sales. We're looking to make our first Lifecycle Marketing hire at IPinfo. This role has a huge impact potential so we're looking for the right candidate who has the experience and ambition to help take IPinfo to the next level.
You will drive our global cross-channel lead nurturing programs. You will be responsible for owning and developing strategies to nurture our B2B leads cross-channel through email marketing to convert leads into Marketing (MQLs) and Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs).
What you'll be doing
- Owning and developing automated campaigns for funnel engagement and lead nurturing.
- Owning a contact database in CRM when it comes to data enrichment, segmentation, and lead scoring automatizations (MQLs).
- Generate more revenue through promotions, cross-sells, and upsells, win-back lost customers, reduce churn, and increase revenue.
- Tracking and measuring KPIs. Analyze data, identify trends, and optimize channel effectiveness (last but definitely not least!)
- Partnering with our Sales, Customer, and Marketing teams to ensure a consistent Go-To-Market approach.
- Collaborating with designers & content managers to develop relevant content and creatives for campaigns. Ensuring that the messaging and storytelling of our nurturing campaigns are coherent and relevant.
What you'll need
- 2+ years in B2B lifecycle marketing-related roles, ideally in a SaaS environment. Track record of developing profitable B2B email marketing campaigns.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and CRM systems (Pipedrive).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make sense of data. Previous experience using Excel, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and other data platforms is a plus.
- Curiosity and passion for all things lead nurturing, email marketing, and digital marketing.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Fluent English.
What we offer
- 100% remote team and work environment (apply from anywhere!)
- Flexible working hours
- Minimal meetings
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation policy
- Interesting and challenging work
The hiring process
Our hiring process consists of an introductory call, followed by an additional interview. After these 2 calls, we have a trial exercise where you'll work on a real problem. If this all goes well, we're ready to bring you on board full-time.
How to apply
Use the "Apply Now" to fill in your details.