Influential Inc is a brand-new agency founded by two partners who have been in the marketing space for almost 20 years together. Our company culture is about getting results for clients, getting work done, and having a good time.
We are a very different agency because we don't like to play the "volume" game like most agencies. We focus more on high-quality accounts that we become partners with to grow their business.
If you love marketing, working with team members that are killers in their departments, and are ready to get stuff done, then you will love working at Influential Inc.
Influential Inc is looking for an Account Manager to join our team. You will be working as the lead contact point for our clients, coordinating between the client and their assigned team to ensure the businesses hit their growth goals. You will be building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships as you help them grow their businesses.
You will look at the data for each account on a weekly basis to see what’s going well, what needs improvement or attention, and then communicate that information to the correct team member as well as manage small client projects and tasks.
This is a part-time with a potential to become full-time, remote-work contract position. Influential Inc is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. You’ll be working remotely with our team during normal business hours, communication is done via project management software.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Input client information into CRM software.
- Meet with team to discuss client prior to kickoff meetings.
- Participate in kickoff meetings for new clients and walk them through the customer journey.
- Review how to use our software and platforms with clients.
- Correspond and supply clients with pertinent information regarding campaign setup, kickoff, launch, and ongoing maintenance.
- Check-in with clients via Slack, meetings, or email to confirm proper documentation has been received, and the customer understands and is happy with their journey.
- Test forms.
- Answer phones.
- Automate workflows.
- Create agendas for internal and client meetings and request additional information from all necessary parties.
- Review/test landing pages and automation.
- Review ad copy.
- Schedule client meetings.
- Monitor progress of client accounts.
- Task team and complete tasks when necessary within CRM.
- Report observations and trends in CRM.
- Report issues when immediate action is required.
- Help move projects to the finish line.
- Prepare a summary of accounts prior to team and/or client meetings.
Education & Experience Requirement
- 2+ years in a Marketing manager, account manager, or relevant role within a marketing agency or in-house marketing team.
- Effective team management: the ability to work with a creative team of designers, developers, writers, and advertising managers to get marketing campaigns executed.
- Experience working with online marketing campaigns that drive business growth.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Proven ability to manage multiple client accounts at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
P.S: Send an email to job-6sWPAovyuVM@gainful.io with the subject line "I'm Your Next Badass Account Manager" and include in there a quick summary of why you would be a good fit for the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $42,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Parental leave
- Travel reimbursement
- Work from home
- 2 years
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay type
- Bonus opportunities
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
- Please share your Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn profile. Thank you
Work Location: Remote