Circle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions, members, and content all into one place. Circle is a product-led company, with thousands of paying customers.
Circle is a product-led company, with thousands of paying customers. We’re looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join our Marketing team, with the focus being our Partnerships Program. This role will drive partnership programs and campaigns that will attract and inspire new Circle creators to build thriving online communities using our all-in-one platform.
You'll be a part of the Product Marketing team and work closely with our Head of Partnerships to drive new customer acquisition through the management of affiliate marketing programs and campaigns. The Partnerships Program is a mixture of affiliate marketing, sponsorships, and influencer marketing. This role will be partnering closely with Partnerships, Marketing, Product, Sales, and our customers to name a few.
This is a 100% remote role. We're now a fully remote team of 65 (and growing!) based in the U.S., Colombia, Portugal, India, Argentina, Slovenia, and other countries. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European time zones.
Check out our Careers page for more information about us.
- Deeply understand our affiliate partners, partnerships program, and the Creator Economy to serve as an advocate for their needs
- Manage our largest partner events end-to-end from live virtual summits with 10,000+ attendees to smaller, more frequent events (e.g. webinars, sponsorships and partner cross-promotions)
- Develop and maintain a partner campaign calendar in collaboration with our Head of Partnerships
- Own creation of partner marketing content and collateral, in order to support partnerships events - this may include working with our partners to develop co-branded pitch materials, campaigns, presentations, email marketing, writing clear and compelling copy, and crafting B2C messaging that conveys the value of our solutions
- Technical use of Webflow, Autopilot, Wordpress, Figma, Demio, and a few other tools that we heavily rely on in partnership campaigns
- Track and measure the impact of partnership campaigns and co-marketing activities – share learnings with the Partnerships team (as well as cross-functionally) to identify and optimize customer acquisition
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to make sure communications across all channels and products are consistent and on brand
- Think about ways to activate, operationalize, and scale to more partners over time
Who we're looking for
- Prior marketing experience working with partners or affiliates in a tech environment
- A passion for working with partners and a knack for managing multiple projects in a high-growth environment
- Highly organized with a track record of delivering strong programs and campaigns that accelerate growth
- Project management experience
- A collaborative mentality with a bias towards action
- A desire to help people connect and grow communities