You’re an experienced people operations or recruiting lead looking to make your mark on a mission-driven organization poised for significant growth. We’re EngagedMD and we have a patient journey application used by more than 1 million users nationwide and internationally since its launch, and we continue to see enormous growth and adoption from medical clinics across multiple markets. This is an exciting opportunity to join us in our mission to make life easier for clinics and patients alike. You will have the opportunity to directly impact the candidate and employee experiences at EngagedMD while also closely collaborating with our People Leaders to identify talent needs, recruit high-quality candidates to join us as team members and develop clear and transparent pathways for our team members to grow here.
You’ll also have the opportunity to lead our recruiter, partner closely with our Head of People to execute on our strategic People plan, and gain exposure to many different functional areas in people operations.
This fully remote role reports to our Head of People, and candidates are required to reside in the United States. This role requires legal authorization to work in the United States. EngagedMD is unable to sponsor current H1B visa holders for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate the talent planning process at EngagedMD in order to identify upcoming recruiting needs, develop those needs into roles, and help prioritize the quarterly hiring slate
- Own the EngagedMD recruiting process, end-to-end, seeking always to meet the needs of both our candidates and our internal stakeholders to create a compelling and expedient experience for both
- Lead the recruiting team at EngagedMD to include managing, developing, and growing a recruiter, as well as directly recruiting select roles yourself
- Utilize your extensive knowledge and background in recruiting, employee engagement, benefits, compensation and/or HR systems to identify and meet needs within the people program at EngagedMD
- Design and implement new and improved People Operations processes to support the department’s objectives and goals
- Own the integrity of EngagedMD’s HR systems and people-related data
- Manage and run day-to-day people-related needs such as payroll, employee relations, mobility concerns, multi-state compliance, employer branding, and benefits enrollment
- Own and execute on talent development initiatives that evolve EngagedMD into an employer that has clear and transparent pathways for professional development and growth
What You’ll Bring
- At least 5 years of experience in a people operations, HR business partner, talent acquisition, or HR generalist role
- Prior experience leading and managing others, whether directly or cross-functionally
- Prior experience with in-house recruiting and a demonstrated ability to continuously improve recruiting processes
- Insatiable drive to build the best employee experience out there
- An ability to model EngagedMD’s core values and action principles
- A mission-driven orientation to all you do
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and thrive in a small, fast-paced organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent career experience
It’s Also Nice If You…
- Have at least a passing familiarity with the fertility and/or healthcare industries
- Have successfully worked remotely with distributed teams in the past
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage heavily subsidized by the company
- Open Paid Time Off
- Paid family and medical leave
- Generous paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
EngagedMD is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe our company and products are made better by the varied perspectives of our employees, each of whom we seek to empower and support in their individuality. We hire our team members on the basis of merit, qualifications, and the needs of our business in order to best achieve our mission to make life easier for the clinics and patients we serve.
EngagedMD is a fast-growing B2B software company that has developed the leading patient journey management solution for the fast-growing fertility sector. Nearly half of fertility patients in the US use our eLearn and eSign tools and we also have increasing international presence. Clinics use our software to reduce repetitive, manual tasks and streamline the patient journey, which helps them increase capacity and growth while improving the patient experience and reducing doctor and staff burnout. We are known for having a collaborative, friendly, high energy and fast-moving culture and a focused, start-up atmosphere.