AdChina.io is looking for a remote Product Designer.
When international companies look to grow their business in China, they contact us. We help people as quickly and awesomely as possible.
The most important characteristic of AdChina.io is that we strive to be the obvious number one choice when companies think about going into China. This requires us to have the number one cross-channel advertising platform for companies to advertise in China.
Product Designer has excellent expertise in UX & UI design, solid experience of building SaaS products for international markets, and strong passion for understanding users’ needs.
You will be part of the Product team, working closely with the Product Managers and Engineers to create the best cross-channel advertising platform that all our customers love to use.
You are skillful. You are empathic. You are customer-centric. You are detail-oriented. You are visual. You are self-motivated. You are creative. You are proactive.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert in AdTech, understanding the difference between Chinese and international AdTech, and being able to translate Chinese AdTech to UX & UI that’s familiar & friendly to international advertisers.
- Own product design end-to-end, from requirement analysis, to ideation, workflows, to wireframes, prototypes, testing.
- Participate in user research to understand our users' needs, and translate them into strong user experiences.
- Produce wireframes, mockups, prototypes, as needed to drive our product development efforts.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to continually test, iterate, and improve on your design ideas to ensure we put our best foot forward.
- Effectively collaborate with PMs, engineers and business stakeholders remotely.
- Articulate design concepts and decisions to stakeholders and generate alignment on design direction.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of end-to-end experience as a Product Designer (UX, UI, and everything in between).
- Strong UX knowledge and experience in building SaaS products for international markets.
- Strong empathy for users, having clear understanding of user needs and actively participating in user research.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your work and your ability to understand customer needs and create elegant and effective user experiences.
- Proficiency in industry standard design tools (Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.).
- Knowledge of front-end programming technologies.
- Fluent in English - for communication & UX writing.
- Proactive attitude and strong sense of ownership on projects.
Extra awesome if you have:
- Experience with AdTech, such as Google ads, Facebook ads, and cross-channel ad platforms is a strong bonus.
- Chinese language ability is a bonus.
What we offer:
- Awesome colleagues from 15+ countries
- Competitive salary & exciting stock option program
- Remote work from where you are
- Annual retreats around the world
- Compensated time off
- Challenge and swift growth