Facet is a fully remote FinTech company with a mission to empower people to live more enriched lives by delivering a new standard of financial advice that elevates expectations across consumers and the industry.
We believe that unbiased, personalized financial advice that integrates into every facet of life is essential to living well. People’s financial lives are dynamic and ever-evolving, so we cover everything money touches–from starting a business to buying real estate to your investments and much more. Facet believes financial advice should be delivered with a fresh, human-plus-tech approach, that includes a CFP® professional–the highest certification possible.
As a Product Manager, you will live out this value each day as you work to develop and execute on strategic product roadmaps for our investment product to maintain Facet’s status as a premier, industry disrupting product. This role will have you be both a critical thought leader and hands-on creator for our Product team.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders to develop clear and precise product roadmaps to ensure our continued development of existing products as well as new products
- Develop requirements and determine priorities for implementations and improvements four our investment product
- Monitor and review KPIs to understand product performance
- Use data to make informed decisions and communicate those decisions to non-technical stakeholders
- Develop compelling arguments to advocate for the value product updates will create for the company
- 5+ years of relevant Product experience in financial services and/or investment products
- Demonstrated expertise following the full product lifecycle from requirements gathering through delivery
- Experience working with engineering and product teams focusing on data & code-driven products
- Experience communicating technical requirements to non-technical audiences
- Professional experience using SQL strongly preferable
- Proven ability to be a strategic thinker and hands on problem solver
- Prior experience in fintech or similar industry is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- $100,000-$150,000 annual salary determined by the experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant - Please note, our salary ranges are based on current market data. Should you feel strongly that we are not in line, we highly recommend you to reach out and let us know. We are always looking to improve on building the best place for employees.
- Unlimited PTO
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid parental leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere in the US
Equal Opportunity Employer
We’ve consciously built an equitable and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome to bring their authentic selves to work. At Facet Wealth, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our clients and employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.