LocalVR (Local Vacation Rentals) is a rapid growing short-term rental property management company with locations in Breckenridge, Park City, & Lake Tahoe managing over 300 properties.
Our product team is looking for a skilled Product Owner to oversee our Salesforce development and build out. Our Salesforce instance powers our internal operations from sales to client success to ground ops and is mission critical to our overall business strategy.
We have Salesforce developers, and are looking for a Product Owner to assist with:
- Owning the overall product vision of Salesforce
- Prioritizing incoming requests and working with stakeholders to ensure requirements are clear, cohesive, and consistent with the rest of our architecture
- Identify areas of opportunity to build features and integrations into Salesforce that support the rest of our department
- Manage the product backlog and roadmap
- Conduct stakeholder meetings and adhere to Scrum ceremonies and principles
- Must be proficient in Salesforce fundamentals
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner or similar role
- Proficiency in JIRA and writing tickets
- Comprehension of Scrum principles & ceremonies
- Product & Agile mindset
- Located in the US or Canada, fluent in English
- 20-40 hours contract with opportunity to turn into a full time role
If you are looking to utilize your project management and product insights in a fast paced environment, this role will be perfect for you!