We are GOVASSIST
GovAssist is a highly specialized consultancy organization with a primary focus on facilitating immigration to the United States.
At GovAssist, we pride ourselves on our unwavering commitment to providing exceptional services. Our partnership with GovAssist Legal allows us to offer a comprehensive wide array of visa solutions tailored to meet our customer's unique needs and specific requirements. Our proficient and knowledgeable team is well-versed in all facets of visa processing, from investor visas, marriage visas, and citizenship to green card procedures. Countless individuals have been able to successfully travel or move to the United States after relying on our devotion to aiding them in navigating the often complexity of this process.
Reviewing a part of our ongoing projects will give you a clear idea of our current focus and priorities: govassist.com, govassistlegal.com, evisa.us.com, travelassist.us.com, and visaexpress.us.com.
As an industry frontrunner, we strive for excellence in all aspects of our services, constantly innovating and making strategic adjustments to ensure our customers receive the optimal outcome.
The most important aspects of our recruitment process are self-awareness and collaboration. These two elements play a critical role in identifying the right candidates for our company and creating a cohesive team environment. We seek individuals who possess a thorough comprehension of their own selves and what they wish for in their professional path. We welcome the chance to get to know you, and we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that consists of a variety of backgrounds, cultures, languages, experiences, preferences, and characteristics.
We seek a standout Product Owner knowledgeable about Schengen Visa to fulfill our new product strategy by leading the vision and roadmap of key product lines at GovAssist. With a clear understanding of customer needs and a heavy focus on their desires, you are expected to create and iterate based on feedback and value. Moreover, you will act as the liaison between what the user wants and the business needs whilst responsible for the product strategy buildout.
Please note that this position is not available for retainers or agencies.
- Oversees product backlog by applying a strategic mindset and representation of customer desirability.
- Attentively balances customer needs, desires, and values with business goals.
- Develops product positioning and messaging that differentiates GovAssist and its features across primary market segments.
- Defines the market value of the product/s based on customer satisfaction and competitive status.
- Monitors and adapts the product roadmap as constraints are identified while maintaining a cohesive and singular vision;
- Champions product initiatives and continuously tests for options to improve and optimize the product.
- Clearly defines any and all project constraints and determines which deliverable will be put into development and at which time; ensures that the development timeline is realistic and repeats the prioritization process for each product iteration.
- Rigorously assesses risk and limitations and makes clear decisions to help the Development team and stakeholders keep time-to-market short.
- Collaborates with the Support and Operation team to create rollout and implementation plans for existing customers.
- Collaborate with UX, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing on the development and release of products; ensure the product vision is feasible and viable.
- Transparently and concisely communicate ideas, impediments, and project status with every organization professional.
- Implements and supports best practices and keeps up-to-date with Agile/Scrum and Kanban trends.
- At least two years experience as a Product Owner and, preferably, 4+ years of background collaborating with engineering teams and driving software deliverables.
- Proven experience with Schengen visas and the immigration field.
- B.S. or MSc in a relevant field.
- Proven track record of product management and product launches using agile/scrum methodology.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; thorough, organized, productive, and able to overcome expectations.
- A fiercely sharp analytical and meticulous eye, able to measure a situation's cause and effect.
- Clear and concise communicator; able to deliver well-defined specifications and communicate expected product outcomes.
- Visionary and intuitive while disciplined and responsible; able to thrive in a high-productivity and rapid-change environment.
- Possessor of excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills; able to mentally zoom out and dispute the status quo frequently.
- Experience operating remotely with a globally distributed organization and able to build consensus among a diverse cross-functional team.
Nice to have:
- PSPO, CSPO, APMG, or PMI-ACP certification.
- Legal background in the immigration field.
We are keen to hear from individuals who believe they can have valuable input and are identifying themselves with our mission and environment.