Remote Proofreading and Editing Gig
Minor’s Auto Sales (Remote) 🇺🇦
We are currently seeking a proofreader to meticulously review a series of newsletters and marketing materials. This is a fully remote and part-time position that offers the opportunity to work with a results-oriented and dedicated team.
* Ensure accuracy of content, spelling and grammar.
* Proofread as needed to maintain clarity and consistency in tone.
* Fact-check for accuracy of content.
* Track changes.
* Submit final transcript in both a Word Document and PDF.
* High School Diploma or GED is required.
* Fluent in Microsoft Word and Acrobat (PDF).
* Excellent understanding of grammar rules.
* Native US English speaker and writer.
* Detailed and organized.
* Prompt in communication.
* Able to follow deadlines and produce quality work.
*No prior experience is required.
Ideal candidates include those with part-time jobs or full-time freelancers who can work proofing projects into their weekly schedule