MessageBee is a modern marketing tool for public libraries that is used to send branded email, SMS, and phone communications. With MessageBee, libraries can enrich their current communications to keep patrons up-to-date with library offerings and events.
We are adding a Front End React developer to our team to work on a full redesign of our web portal. Our team is very small, so we are looking for a candidate who thrives knowing they make a big impact with the work they do. You are someone who likes a challenge, but isn't afraid to ask questions.
As a Front End developer, you will be working alongside our Lead developer to create a pleasant UI/UX experience for library staff to create communications and view reports. You will have the opportunity to influence the product experience, all while maintaining a great work-life balance.
- You will build an internal component library using React, Typescript, and TailwindCSS.
- You will migrate features from the current MessageBee site into the redesigned one.
- You will build visual graphs and charts for reporting.
- You will integrate and extend a drag and drop email editor.
- You have a strong understanding of React and its core principles
- You have used a React state management library, and have opinions on when to use one
- You have experience writing Typescript
- You have written component and End-to-End tests
- It is a bonus if you have written UI code for a serverless application
- Medical, dental & vision
- Short-term & long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Professional development
- Dependent care FSA