Salary range: 2500-4500 usd
OnTheGoSystems is looking for a savvy recruiter who will help us build a team of excellent developers for a SaaS project.
We’ve been developing software since 2010 and growing constantly. Today, we’re nearly 100 people from 40 countries, working remotely and serving over 250,000 clients.
We are growing a team of developers to build a new mass-market product. To accomplish this, we’re starting with a great recruiter.
You are going to be critical to our success, so we’re looking for a very specific recruiter.
Your job will be to find us great developers, from European time-zone, looking for remote work. You’ll need to plan where and how to advertise (think outside of the box), how to present the company and be in charge of the whole hiring funnel.
We’re not just looking for “anyone” to join us. Over the years we’ve built a unique culture, which we’re proud of and want to preserve. People working in OnTheGoSystems know that they’re on a mission and part of a tight team. These are the kind of people we’re looking for you to bring in.
You’ll be part of our HR team and work closely with our dev teams, marketing and management.
- Collaborate with our development and marketing teams to understand their needs and make sure that we’re aiming realistically.
- Come up with an advertising strategy and choose the best places to advertise for candidates
- Write great job descriptions
- Post jobs and do the initial candidate screening
- Manage the entire interviews process, including dev and HR interviews
- Providing honest, constructive and caring feedback to all candidates at all stages of the process.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, hard skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes, and whether they will be a positive addition to our culture.
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
Working at OnTheGoSystems comes with a number of benefits:
- Join a fully remote and global team
- Work from anywhere (but keep to European time-zone working hours)
- Enjoy a steady income and other benefits such as paid vacations, scholarships, and more.
The Kind of Person We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a recruiter who’s both a “people person” and also accurate, analytical, honest and direct. You should be very comfortable recruiting for a wide variety of technical roles, from software engineering to customer support and design.
- +5 years experience as a recruiter, and at least 3 years in a remote-work environment
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (resume screening, video interviewing, reference checking etc)
- Hands-on experience with job boards and recruiting software (we have our own internal process but we’re always open to optimize our current workflows)
- Great “online” skills (search, analytics, document collaboration)
- Good at combining a feel for the big picture with a sense of what is needed on a detail level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Independent, reliable and resourceful
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal). Other languages are a great plus.
Our preferred candidate is located within the European (or similar) time zones. We prefer a recruiter with experience working with distributed teams.
If you think you have the right skills and you will love doing this work, and you feel passionate about recruitment, please apply.