We currently have a few projects we need assistance managing. For the right person, this role could grow into a full time project management position.
- Working closely with our founders to understand and execute our vision with clients
- Maintaining open lines of communication and acting as the conduit between our clients and the development team. Collaborating with both teams to execute the project’s vision
- Managing the backlog for your assigned projects. Creating well defined requirements and prioritizing the customer’s needs appropriately
- Creating and communicating well thought out, reasonable timelines to customers to create trust in our team
- Being able to work with developers to understand their needs and translate them into client friendly lingo
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility in your management style
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and manage time effectively
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport with clients easily. The position requires a friendly, yet professional demeanor
- You thrive wearing many hats and working collaboratively
Startup Dev project management experience is an absolute must and non-negotiable.
- In plain terms, we are looking for someone who has managed and launched larger scale software development projects and understands the complexity of ground-up builds.
- Native English speaker, US or Canada Based.
- Previous experience in a similar Mid to Senior Level role managing ongoing, agile software projects is required
- Agency experience or demonstrating the ability to manage multiple projects at once is required
- Software development experience OR a deep understanding of how to think like a developer and understand complex technical requirements. This is key!
- Any experience with PHP/Laravel/Vue.js/Nuxt.js is a bonus
Salary & Hours:
- Hourly rate $40-$60 DOE
- This position would start at 10 - 20 hours per week as that’s what the projects require now, but could grow
Please mention the word COURAGEOUS when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.