We are AboutHire, a fast-growing startup, creating a video-interviewing platform. This is a rare opportunity to work directly with a team of A-Players.
Sales Development Representative SDR job responsibilities include:
- Finding new leads using Prospect and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Write and deliver proposals
- Sending 50+ personalized emails a day
- Making 50+ cold calls a day
- Meet & exceed sales activity goals
Required skills & qualifications include:
- 2+ years of SDR or Sales Operations/ Sales Ops experience (B2B) in a data-driven environment
- Experienced in independent prospecting and lead management, qualifying and ranking them
- Ability to overcome objections, get past gatekeepers, and set meetings with the right points of contact
- Advanced technical skills, including the ability to comfortably manage your work through a sales CRM (Notion)
- Previous experience in talent acquisition and/or recruiting industry is preferred
What you’ll get out of it:
- You’ll get to work with the CEO and executive team on a regular basis and learn how to think like a CEO.
- You will get exposure to real business problems every company faces (growth) that you can take with you to start your own company (or to help scale another).
- You will have fun, plain and simple. There is a reason our first company value is that work should feel like play
To apply, please complete the a-sync video interview.