Remote Sales Account Executive
AgencyAnalytics (Remote) 🇺🇦
Ready to grow your sales career?
AgencyAnalytics is on a growth trajectory and we are looking for talented sales executives to be part of that growth story. We are creating opportunities for our employees to be challenged and take ownership of initiatives.
As the leading SaaS growth platform for marketing agencies, we help agencies automate the tedious task of reporting and creating dashboards from dozens of marketing channels.
We have a well established inbound lead machine that provides our sales team with a predictable number of leads. As we scale we are adding one or two more account executives to keep up with the incoming leads.
The position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in Canada.
This is a huge opportunity to join a growing sales team (currently 2 people) at a rapidly growing SaaS company. We offer a generous commission and we provide you with high quality leads. Join us and help accelerate our growth journey.
- Assess lead potential and execute the sales playbook to maximize revenue potential
- Always prioritize solution/value selling through virtual meetings, emails, and phone calls
- Tailor camera-on virtual sales demos to prospect pain-points
- Maintain sales pipeline hygiene by optimized record keeping of deal activity in HubSpot
- Optimize time management between new opportunities and follow-up on existing deal stages
- Partner with Customer Success and Support teams to ensure the customer receives maximum value through the pre-sales and onboarding process
- Collaborate internally with other sales executives and cross functional groups to foster an environment of knowledge sharing and best practices
- Provide valuable insights into how to improve the customers’ business operation
- Maintain an understanding of latest product updates/enhancements; be a product expert
- Competitive and realistic OTE
- Frequent promotions
- 4 weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Happy Hour every Friday
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join a profitable, bootstrapped, product-focused, & customer-oriented company
- 2+ years solution/value selling experience at a SaaS company
- 1+ years Enterprise Accounts experience
- Successful quota attainment YoY
- Proven success selling new logo consistently
- Proven aptitude for cross functional collaboration and cross functional influence internally and externally
- Ability to navigate and develop key points of contact in multiple departments and multiple levels of leadership in a prospect’s organization
- Research and data driven approach to account planning
- Self-starter who is invested in the success of the team
- Bachelor’s Degree is highly preferred
- Experience selling marketing solutions is an asset
- Successful experience growing an enterprise client portfolio is an asset