Remote Sales Development Representative - Contractor (Remote-EU)
Positive Intelligence (Remote) 🇺🇦
Welcome! We’re happy you found this opportunity with Positive Intelligence
Every day, Positive Intelligence helps individuals and organizations build mental fitness so they can achieve their full potential for wellness, performance, and contribution. Powered by positivity, we’re working to make the world brighter for everyone. Positive Intelligence provides an app-based, coach-facilitated program to rewire the brain for peak performance and happiness.
What you can expect from this role
As a contracted sales support specialist, you will interact with prospective and existing customers, as well as coaches to help grow the business. This role will work closely with both sales and implementation team members on pipeline management, sales proposals, coach and customer communication. You will help identify and nurture clients from lead to retention.
Where you’ll work
Fully remote. Europe. GBT time zone or similar.
What you’ll accomplish
- Researching market, leads and opportunities
- Assisting with prospecting and business development tasks
- Attending selected client discovery meetings to understand their needs
- Serve as initial contact and qualify sales leads based on criteria provided
- Manage sales inbox and provide response or delegate within 24 hours
- Create and send sales proposals to prospective clients
- Processing new vendor onboarding related documents
- Manage data entry into sales CRM system
- Provide project management assistance and keep track of outstanding and pending sales contracts
- Format and templatize sales collateral for sales meetings and presentations
What you’ll bring to the table
- Familiar with the Positive Intelligence program
- Experience with business-to-business relationships
- Have sales or client relationship management experience (2+ years)
- Able to lead and manage projects from inception to completion
- Excellent communicators
- Customer-service oriented
- Highly adaptable to a quickly changing environment
- Analytical and good problem-solver
- Able to balance multiple duties utilizing a variety of cloud-based applications (ie. Google documents, project management application - Asana, CRM - Hubspot, etc.)
- Highly adaptable to a quickly changing environment
- Team-oriented to enable relationships in all functions in Positive Intelligence
- Independent and resilient, self-starter
- Responsive and proactive
- Must be a self-starter and extremely motivated to achieve success without being told what to do
- Proficiency using Google Workspace (e.g., Gmail, Google Docs, etc.) and project management software (e.g., Asana)
Positive Intelligence is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
We deliver a wealth of tangible benefits
We care about our team members and provide the benefits you need to achieve your potential for wellness, productivity, and performance.
- Remote work environment: work from anywhere in the world, adhering to the requirements of the role
- Flexible hours: you choose a work schedule that makes sense for you
- Personal and professional development: you’ll have unlimited access to the Positive Intelligence program modules and content library
- Free program for friends and family: share the gift of mental fitness with free access to the Positive Intelligence app for a few of your friends or family members
Our team members walk the walk
The Positive Intelligence ‘operating system’ powers everything we do. Positive Intelligence is an operating system with work and life applications. The Positive Intelligence (PQ) program delivers extraordinary results not only for our customers but also for our employees. Our company culture is centered on the tenets of the PQ program. When it comes to the values that guide us as a company, we lean on the powers of the inner Sage (the positive self):
- Empathize: we are loving and compassionate.
- Explore: we are curious and open.
- Innovate: we are inclusive and inspirational.
- Navigate: we are purpose-driven and grounded.
- Activate: we are active and present.
The power of Positive Intelligence
Positive Intelligence is the world’s leading mental fitness training program. The Positive Intelligence (PQ) program is a proven neuroscience-based approach to mental fitness. It provides tools and training to cultivate a positive mindset that builds resilience, helps teams and individuals manage stress, and leads to optimal performance. We are a passionate and motivated team with the desire to make a massive difference in the lives of our customers and the people who work here. Our founder and CEO is Shirzad Chamine, the New York Times bestselling author of the book, Positive Intelligence, translated into 20 languages. Shirzad has been the CEO of the largest coach training organization in the world and has trained faculty at Stanford and Yale business schools. Our vision is to create a world where mental fitness becomes as widespread and commonly practiced as physical fitness is today. That’s when humanity will fulfill its true positive potential. Join us in manifesting this vision.
Please note this is a contractor position. You must be able to comply with contractor requirements in your country.