Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Americas (UTC-8 to UTC-3 / PST to EST).
While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we're creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Coordinator, reporting to the Sales Operations Lead. You will work together with your team to provide Hotjar Sales teams with optimal conditions to maximize operational efficiency through reporting, setting up and maintaining processes and tools, and training the team.
This role is not only about how well you handle our Sales Operations tasks, but it's also about how you lend your positivity and creativity, combined with your skills to an energized environment and highly collaborative team.
- Help design and launch processes, workflows, and automations that drive internal efficiencies, up-level the effectiveness of our Sales team, and deliver greater value to our customers
- Gather and facilitate feedback on existing and new processes that impact the Sales organization, and our cross-functional partners
- Ensure all platforms and tools the Sales team utilizes are integrated and optimized for processes, reporting, and functionality.
- Help ideate, create, maintain, and report on the dashboards and reports that allow insight into the teams' performance and impact on our objectives.
- Serve as a liaison between the Marketing, Product, Support, Success, Compliance, and Sales teams with all things related to our systems and processes.
- Build A/B test plans on new sales tactics and identify the best approaches
- Manual data entry and data clean up
- Prior experience in a Sales Operations, Operations role, or SaaS Sales position preferred
- Willingness to get certified as a Salesforce Admin
- Project management and organizational skills
- Experience successfully facilitating rigorous initiatives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar's company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is $47,000 to $67,500 annually where the offer typically falls in the range of $50,000 to $55,000. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of vacation. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.