The Sales Representative deals with a varied range of inquiries via phone, email, help desk ticket, live chat and face-to-face. This role devises pivotal strategies in order to achieve customer acquisition targets, develop strong relationships with clients, as well as spot business opportunities, up-sells/cross sells where applicable, and present professional solutions for clients.
This role is permanently remote for the right candidate.
- Establish and maintain prospective customer relationships utilizing various systems
- Educate prospects on the full breadth of solutions offered
- Gain clear understanding of prospect’s business requirements
- Identify and resolves prospect concerns
- Target & Identify B2B sales, Enterprise, and reseller network
- Build and maintain research on prospective customers relating to how each prospect is organized hierarchically, brands, channels, and key relationships.
- Provide input to product and service development to improve products and services in line with customer needs
- Meet revenue targets
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts
- Create business cases and high level financial models to help in positioning and selling technology based solutions to solve business problems
Skills, Competencies, and Qualifications:
- 3+ years proven account management or other relevant experience
- Self-motivation and dedication, you must have a passion for selling and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Sales and customer service background
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- The ability to understand technology and explain it to people of varying backgrounds
- Salesforce or equivalent experience
- Phone and in-person professional “presence”
- Advanced understanding of Sales and Retention techniques and strategies
- Proficiency in Opportunity Qualification
- Associate's degree in a related field, or comparable combination of education or relative experience
- 100% Employer paid Benefits options - Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
- Fun employer-sponsored events
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent/set work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web Inc. reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs. The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract. The employment contract remains “at will”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.