Here at Bravo Property Management & Realty , we are the leading firm in our field in the Capital City area. We're pleased to have a 4.8 rating from our employees. We are hiring a Scheduler to join the Bravo Property Management & Realty team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Bravo Property Management & Realty is a perfect company for you. Make your next career move with us.
- Scheduling, rescheduling, and canceling patient appointments as required.
- Answering patients’ questions regarding basic medical tests and procedures.
- Providing instructions to patients to ensure that they are prepared for examinations and procedures.
- Confirming patient appointments.
- Courteously receiving incoming telephone calls and taking messages as needed.
- Explaining financial requirements and obligations to patients and entering payments into the practice management system.
- Scheduling referral appointments and follow-ups.
- Verifying insurance details and informing patients of un-covered fees.
- Filing documents and organizing supplies.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Post high school education is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in a medical office.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and medical insurance plans.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- The ability to type and file accurately.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Good telephone etiquette.
Pay: $45,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Dental, 401K, Tuition and Daycare Reimbursement, Paid training, Tenure Raises, Casual dress, Company events, Paid time off, Work from home
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday