ABOUT THE ROLE
Pacston is currently seeking Science and Technology Writers to work remotely from Australia and New Zealand on a 1-year term contract. You will be responsible for:
• Constructing high-quality written works on various scientific subjects
• Researching accurate information when needed for project demands
• Completing and submitting works per our internal project schedule
• Writing clear and concise technical content able to be understood by audience from a non-technical background in a professional manner
• Bachelor's degree
• Thirty to forty hours weekly availability
• One to three years of writing experience in content writing, technical writing, academic writing is a huge plus
• Experience in journal articles is highly advantageous
• Open to learn and research various science and technology subjects
• Strong analytical and time management skills
• Superb English grammar and writing skills
• Eager to learn and can incorporate feedback from senior members
• Flexible working hours
• Fully remote work
• Stable project flow - you do not have to seek projects elsewhere to bump up incomes!
• Weekly pay A$700 - A$1300 depending on number of projects completed
• Paid training
HOW TO APPLY
• For initial assessment of your eligibility, please complete a grammar and writing test. For both of these tests, there will be time limits.
You must carefully complete these tests as they are among the primary factors we consider when determining if an applicant is suitable for this technical writing position. Please try to answer each question to the best of your ability to avoid careless mistakes and typos.
Please upload your resume and finish the recruiting assessments on Pacston's digital recruiting platform: https://gainful.io/jobs/4UQJLzLWwEw/l/1
The reviewing process takes 3 to 4 weeks.