- Do people call you an overachiever?
- Are you at your very best when the game is on the line?
- Can you win over anyone and everyone?
If you can answer a resounding ‘YES’ to these questions - you may be the right person to join our dynamic, growing business development team!
Coaching.com is on a journey to harness the power of coaching to activate human potential worldwide. Our mission is to expand the impact of coaching by empowering coaches with exceptional professional development and enabling the delivery of coaching services at scale.
About the Role:
The Senior Account Executive will play a crucial role in driving our sales efforts and expanding our customer base in the dynamic world of SaaS. You will work closely with potential clients to understand their needs, offer tailored solutions, and build lasting relationships. Your ability to communicate effectively, navigate intricate sales processes, and exceed ambitious targets will be instrumental in achieving success.
- Identify and proactively target prospective clients seeking innovative SaaS solutions to manage their coaching practice.
- Formulate and execute strategic sales strategies to not only meet but surpass revenue objectives.
- Build strong relationships with potential clients, understand their needs and pain points, and effectively communicate the Coaching.com value proposition.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations to showcase the value of our coaching enablement platform and professional development offerings.
- Identify potential obstacles in the sales process, and work closely with the team to overcome them.
- Negotiate and close enterprise SaaS contracts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a seamless transition between sales and client success.
- Prepare and deliver sales reports, forecasts, and updates to the leadership team.
- Attend industry events, tradeshows, and networking opportunities to expand your professional network.
You LOVE being in sales, are a team player, have strong sales skills, and hate to lose. You bring:
- 5+ years of winning sales experience with technology solution-based selling in a start-up environment preferably in the HR/Talent/L&D/Coaching industry.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets consistently
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, with a consultative approach
- A proactive and results-driven growth mindset
- The ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency/experience with [CRM / sales process management tools] is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join a high-growth, fun, work environment
- An inclusive, results-driven, fully remote work environment
- Base + uncapped commission structure
- Health & wellness benefits
- Opportunities for continued personal and professional growth
- Generous PTO policy
Department - Sales
Reporting to - President and COO
Start Date - Immediate
Coaching.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status.
How to apply:
Please fill out this APPLICATION FORM, following the instructions outlined.
In this application form, you’ll do the following:
- Fill out basic information
- Upload your resume
- Upload a cover letter with 2 to 3 paragraphs describing why you would like to work with us, and what specifically qualifies you for this position.