Remote Senior Front End Developer
DesignFiles (Remote) 🇺🇦
DesignFiles (https://gainful.io/jobs/Ly_FdcWGkyo/l/0) is an interior design project management software company on a mission to help interior designers and home furnishing retailers take their design services and businesses to new heights. With 5,000+ customers (including Wayfair, La-Z-Boy, Crate & Barrel, Interior Define) and 20+ team members located all over the world, we're growing quickly and looking for our next driven and talented team member.
We’re looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join the company to drive product development from the ground level.
Please note: This is a contract role and we are looking for individuals (not agencies) that can commit 40+ hours a week to become a core member of our team.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with our product team to bring features from conception to completion.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to create conversion focused marketing pages.
- Develop features with an emphasis on usability and performance.
- Improve our engineering culture with an eye for best practices, code quality and code reviews.
- Actively contribute to the project with ideas and solutions to constantly improve the lives of our designers and their clients.
What We Want From You:
- Proven experience with managing a large codebase.
- Solid knowledge of CSS. Experience with BEM is a big plus.
- Attention to detail, lean and “pragmatic perfectionist” approach both on user and code level.
- Ability to test own code, think through edge cases, etc.
- Good communication skills and full presence during agreed work hours.
- We’re a Ruby shop, so familiarity with Ruby on Rails would be a plus, but is not required.
If the above sounds like you -- please include a CV + portfolio of links along with a breakdown of your specific involvement with each project and we'll be in touch!