Remote Senior Medical Content Strategist
Doximity (Remote) 🇺🇦
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine's largest network in the United States, there's an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don't take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity's core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
As a Senior Medical Content Strategist, you'll be helping to implement a 21st-century information sharing strategy for our million+ clinician members as a part of the Editorial team, which powers Doximity’s news product, DocNews.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Manage content curation for a variety of medical specialties and clinical interests
- Closely monitor trending medical news and identify optimal populations of interested readers
- Develop strategy within populations of users to inform evolving content needs
- Collaborate with our medical advisors and product team to understand user experience and drive product development
What we’re looking for:
- Experience curating and disseminating medical content
- Prior knowledge and/or experience in healthcare, medical research, digital health, health journalism, or medicine
- Strong grasp of medical terminology and ability to simplify complex medical jargon
- Experience with email newsletters and or other clinical content
- You thrive at working independently and can adeptly juggle multiple projects on an editorial calendar
Nice to haves:
- You can't live without the news and are excited to share it with others. You're creative and resourceful about finding unique articles and have an innate understanding of how they're shared in medical circles and social networks
- Strong interest or previous editorial experience in healthcare publishing/media or health tech
- Pre-medical background with research experience and/or interests in digital health, science writing, health journalism, and medicine
- Clinical background with strong interest/experience in health tech and medical content
The US total compensation range for this full-time position is $150,000-$185,000 (inclusive of salary + equity). Our ranges are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the approximate total target compensation for the position across the US. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including relevant skills, experience, and education/training. Please note that the compensation listed does not include benefits.
More on /Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visitDoximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.