Remote Senior PHP/WordPress Developer
Rehab Media Network (Remote) 🇺🇦
Rehab Media Network (RMN) is a dynamic and rapidly growing company with a unique start-up vibe. Our team is comprised of self-starters who are dedicated, loyal, and hardworking. We are proud to have a fun culture where professionals work together to solve complex problems, relying on each other's talents and abilities.
We believe in promoting from within and rewarding our employees with generous raises and performance-based bonuses. Currently, all senior leadership teams have been promoted from within the company so if you are looking for rapid advance, RMN is the right fit for you.
We take our commitment to our employees seriously and understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including dental, vision, health, and 401k matching. RMN is also a fully remote company, we offer unlimited PTO to ensure that our employees have the flexibility to enjoy a balanced life.
Join Rehab Media Network to be a part of a thriving and dynamic work environment where you can make a real impact connecting people seeking treatment with quality rehabs across the country.
The WordPress Engineer/Developer is a subject matter expert in PHP and WordPress development with impeccable attention to detail.
You will be in a lead role gathering project requirements and responsible for helping define and develop the technical vision of the projects you contribute to and ensuring the code being delivered is of substantial quality. In practice, this means estimating effort, defining technical solutions, and leading the delivery of high-quality code efficiently, with excellent verbal and written communication — while adhering to our values, Agile methodologies, coding best practices, and established organizational processes.
- Hands-on development of both proofs-of-concept and production-ready code.
- Take web application projects from concept or mock-ups to completion.
- Ability to multitask and shift priorities effectively.
- Enforce coding best practices and testing requirements.
- Estimate effort to complete user stories & tasks.
- Liaison with other departments and initiate projects at the behest of the CTO/CEO.
- Monitor all existing WordPress and non-WP websites and ensure maximum uptime.
- Review and write unit, integration, and regression tests when appropriate.
- Follow Agile SCRUM methodologies.
- Lead, mentor, and support other Web Developers.
- Managing multiple existing websites and making code and content updates on an ongoing basis.
- Be available during established work hours and in emergency situations.
- Troubleshoot and solve complex technical bugs/challenges.
- Eager to learn new technologies and adapt to requirements and assignments as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- BSCS/MSC or equivalent technical degree and 5+ years of experience or proven demonstrable skill and experience in Web Development.
- Ability to self-start, self-manage, understand, and prioritize work.
- Vast knowledge of the WordPress platform, Gutenberg, WP-REST-API and WP-CLI
- Experience to build WordPress themes, plugins, widgets, and sites from scratch with minimum information.
- Familiarity with Apache SOLR, MongoDB, and Cloud Computing such as AWS, and GCP.
- Strong API & Integration design skills.
- Strong knowledge of server technologies such as Apache, Nginx, and cPanel.
- Solid understanding of cross-browser capabilities and web standards.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience debugging performance and caching issues.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage teams.
- Great attitude and a sense of humor.
Rehab Media Network asks respectfully to only apply through the application form and not email/apply to them directly. Recruiters and Agencies please do not contact Rehab Media Network directly.