ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. As a senior product manager, you’ll be responsible for driving business impact, you’ll own major aspects of our product, roadmap and strategy.
About the role
- Invest time with our users and learn deeply about their needs and jobs-to-be-done
- Identify new technologies and industry trends, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy
- Partner with engineering, UX, and others to ship solutions that delight our users, and make measurable impact on the business
- Understand and improve key product and business metrics.
- Take risks and make calculated tradeoffs
- Own your product(s) end to end
- 5+ years of product management experience building products customers love in rapidly scaling companies
- Have an empathetic approach and eagerness to help solve customer and team problems
- Comfortable with data and 1st principles problem solving
- Can set product strategy & vision as well as execute
- Able to communicate concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Passionate about our mission and the problems we solve
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow's core values are the foundation of our culture and remain constant as we grow.
Constantly push boundaries
We think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we're problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
Our collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
Work with respect
We’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
We value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.