- Full-time, 40 hours/week, Remote
- 4 hours/day overlap with UTC-5
- Mid to Senior Level
Our client projects are for medium to very large companies and range from shorter engagements of just a few weeks to multi-month commitments. These can be maintenance or product development engagements in an agency setting, so the ability to conciliate an Agile way of working with client deadlines and expectations is a must. Being a proactive and involved team member will help you succeed in this role. We value excellent communication and self-starter!
You will be managing ongoing projects using agile/lean methodologies, as well as discussing projects and building relationships with clients.
We Want to Hear from You if You Love:
- Agile methodologies, like Scrum and Kanban
- Managing Goal-Oriented Teams
- Helping teams be successful and continuously improve
- Facilitating good retrospectives and making sure action points are addressed
- Digging deep to find the root cause of problems and ensuring these are fixed so problems don't happen again
- Understanding the whole portfolio of projects and contributing to the overall client operations process at the company
- Working with projects, products, and the mix of both
It's a plus if you're familiar with:
- An excellent communicator and organizer
- A decision maker
- Someone detail-oriented and practical
- A great listener who can ask questions for clarification to uncover and articulate unspoken requirements
- Experienced and knowledgeable enough about the software industry to be able to ask informed questions.
- Solid knowledge of project management tools (we are currently using Jira for most projects)
- Experienced with product management and working with product designers
- Experienced with product metrics and agile metrics
Does any of this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you!
About this Role
You’ll be leading project execution for current and future clients, helping facilitate communication, remove blockers and ensure the team has everything they need to be successful. You’ll be keeping projects on schedule and on budget.
Some of your tasks will include:
- Confer with clients and team members by email and in Zoom/Meet meetings
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve clients' problems
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients which result in new business opportunities
- Ensures that projects are completed in a timely fashion
- Communicate client needs and opportunities to the dev team to drive possible enhancements
- Keep records of client interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Work in tandem with the sales team to find new opportunities
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Collaborates with our Director of Operations and our Senior Engineering Manager to achieve a smoothly running team
- Strong communicator and collaborator.
- Can hit the ground running and get up to speed quickly
- Resourceful and a good creative problem solver
- Comfortable and experienced with deadlines
- Has great attention to detail and brand quality
- Takes ownership and pride in their work
- Is not afraid of new challenges
- Loves learning new things and can implement new ideas quickly
- Adapts really well to changes on-the-go
- Can juggle lots of moving pieces while staying organized
This is a remote full-time position. We require at least 4 hours to overlap our main timezone (Eastern Standard Time).